The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL 2381 re-take now

I had an A* in Unit 1 and an A in Unit 2, back in year 10, I didn't try in Maths and didn't like it. I'm targetted a B. I'm on 176/400 now, and I need an extra 184 for an A* which I really want, that's about 112 marks in Unit 3. In the past papers, I've been getting 110-115 all the time.

Is it possible for me to retake unit 2 in June? To secure my grade? Especially because I'm better now at maths than I was back in year 10. I can't contact my teacher until the 17th as he is on holiday.

Help? :smile:
Original post by kasiasunshine
I had an A* in Unit 1 and an A in Unit 2, back in year 10, I didn't try in Maths and didn't like it. I'm targetted a B. I'm on 176/400 now, and I need an extra 184 for an A* which I really want, that's about 112 marks in Unit 3. In the past papers, I've been getting 110-115 all the time.

Is it possible for me to retake unit 2 in June? To secure my grade? Especially because I'm better now at maths than I was back in year 10. I can't contact my teacher until the 17th as he is on holiday.

Help? :smile:

You can still retake but you will have to pay late fees.

Edit: You will have to pay double the normal fee before 22nd April and triple the normal fee after that.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest