Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone reccomend me a gym/ fitness plan watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am currently at uni in catered accomodation but the food is really bad junk food i try to eat little of it but i am paying so i kinda have to but i went to uni in september being around 9 stone 7 and now i am 10 stone 4

this has really got to me due to the fact that i never eat as much as my friends and i cut down on my food i eat there, i go to the gym every other day but its clearly not doing much

not sure if i am doing it right, what is best for weight loss, at the moment i go on the cross-trainer for about 45 minutes or i go swimming and do two miles

i need a plan to follow can anyone give me the best one for weight loss?

thanks
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That's the problem with catered accommodation, the lack of flexibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVengefulOne)
    I am currently at uni in catered accomodation but the food is really bad junk food i try to eat little of it but i am paying so i kinda have to but i went to uni in september being around 9 stone 7 and now i am 10 stone 4

this has really got to me due to the fact that i never eat as much as my friends and i cut down on my food i eat there, i go to the gym every other day but its clearly not doing much

not sure if i am doing it right, what is best for weight loss, at the moment i go on the cross-trainer for about 45 minutes or i go swimming and do two miles

i need a plan to follow can anyone give me the best one for weight loss?

thanks
    What food do you get and is there options or anything or not?
    Post up an average few days of diet including everything ate/drank...

Swimming 2 miles is a lot but cross trainer is not so good... Try taking up running or something instead as running burns more calories per hour...

Or try HIIT which can be better for fat loss and takes less time...

ReputationRep:
    usually this is a typical food day

for breakfast you have the choice of fruit, toast cereal and fry up, i usually go for bowl of fruit ( sometimes bowl of cereal) and a piece of toast, once a week on a weekend ill make a sausage butty instead but then ill skip lunch. for lunch i'd have a sandwich or tomato soup

tea starts at half 4 all all my friends go then so i go with them and there is a 3 course choice and i usually have either chicken wings or melon but a lot of the time i dont bother with one
    then the main course is usually the choice of... a very salty, fatty curry chicken in some kind of sauce or sausages and gravy and then there is vegetarian option, usually it is the curry or other main dish like pasta and meatballs but with quorn meat instead and i usually have the pasta or the chicken

for dessert they have big cakes, probably my downfall haha i dont get those big cakes every day but i always get something even if it is a bowl of fruit salad or a mini trifle

I try not to eat after tea but because we eat at half 4 i get really hungry later on so if i get too hungry ill have a cup a soup or a plum/ orange but thats not often.

ReputationRep:
    i remember what i had last wednesday actually, i am home for easter so cant put up todays

it was..
    breakfast - fruit bowl and toast
    lunch - sandwitch
    tea- carbonara pasta and apple crumble

had a coffee at about 7ish

ReputationRep:
    cross trainer or treadmill, then powerplate.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.