Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone think it went? i thought it was awful!
    the writing questions choices weren't bad but who knows if my answer was any good!
    As for the reading and listenings....

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, great essay titles but some of the listening I understood what they said but thought the questions were a bit ambiguous like the falsa, verdad and no menciona questions. What did people put for those?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the reading, listening and grammar questions were really hard! The essays were better than i thought, i did the technology one- what did everyone else do?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I didn't like any of the essay titles...chose sport one in the end.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the listening was alright, it took our school half an hour to make it work properly though, the reading was okay but the grammar bit was horrible. The first one "Mi madre insistió en .................... el volumen (bajar)" I had no idea for. I did the technology question in the end, that was alright, I got a lot of subjunctive in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faiiliien)
    I thought the listening was alright, it took our school half an hour to make it work properly though, the reading was okay but the grammar bit was horrible. The first one "Mi madre insistió en .................... el volumen (bajar)" I had no idea for. I did the technology question in the end, that was alright, I got a lot of subjunctive in.
    I just put 'bajar' in the end... 'My mother insisted in lowering the volume' makes sense I guess as it's certainly not the gerund...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larry31)
    I just put 'bajar' in the end... 'My mother insisted in lowering the volume' makes sense I guess as it's certainly not the gerund...
    I put the gerund first but I knew that wasn't right. I think I put bajó in the end, but I'm thinking that maybe it was bajé. I hate the preterite :|

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise that it said write on every line and so due to habit wrote on every other line...
    What's gonna happen?

ReputationRep:
    oh no i did that too.....

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was okay, the grammar questions were a bit difficult, think I just went for "bajar" in the end but wasn't sure on that one either

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it was "bajar"

Insistir en + infinitive:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=709564

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buongiorno)
    Apparently it was "bajar"

Insistir en + infinitive:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=709564
    Phew, ah well at least I know that I have one mark xD there were two others, dirigir and capaz. Did you put dirigida and capaces as your answers?

ReputationRep:
    Phew, ah well at least I know that I have one mark xD there were two others, dirigir and capaz. Did you put dirigida and capaces as your answers?
    Yep, I put dirigida and capaces too.
    Capaces because 'z' changes to 'c' in the plural. Dirigida because it's the passive.

Did people put "ordernadores grises"?

ReputationRep:
    Capaces because 'z' changes to 'c' in the plural. Dirigida because it's the passive.

Ok good xD yeah I put ordenadores grises I actually really liked the grammar :O I must just be completely loco xD

ReputationRep:

Yeah I put that but i'm disappointed to find out that bajando was wrong. what was the one with llamar at the end?? I put llame but have no idea why.

I think I may have completely messed up on the grammar.

ReputationRep:
    Ok good xD yeah I put ordenadores grises I actually really liked the grammar :O I must just be completely loco xD
    I secretely enjoy grammar too

ReputationRep:

I put that too!
    I thought the cloze test was surprisingly okay. But the essays and the V/F/N questions were a nightmare.
    I was the only person in my class to do the technology question... Please tell me I'm not completely alone!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1234)

Yeah I put that but i'm disappointed to find out that bajando was wrong. what was the one with llamar at the end?? I put llame but have no idea why.

I think I may have completely messed up on the grammar.
    I put "llama" - I thought it was an imperative

ReputationRep:
    I put llama, too; it was an imperative. Would've been llame if was 'don't call'.
    I thought it was iffy - unofficial mark scheme gonna' be put together anytime soon? :P Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Buongiorno;37542651]I put "llama" - I thought it was an imperative

oh well nothing I can do now, it seems to be the general consensus that this was right.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.