Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad sex is better than no sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather be having sex with someone who isn't very good, perhaps just lies on their back and leaves you to do all the work, or is a very selfish lover, or has a small penis or a wide vagina or something, or would you rather be having absolutely no sex, just your hand and a roll of toilet paper for company?

ReputationRep:
    Anything is better than nothing :date:

None without a doubt. My last boyfriend was terrible...

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm and youre some sort of stallion i take it then?

ReputationRep:
    For a guy and girl bad/very bad sex can mean different things. Guys seem to prefer some sex over no sex - especially if it's with a hot girl - if the girl is hot, since we tend to be in control anyway, it wouldn't be *that* bad for us even if she wasn't good in bed, or v shy about her body or a virgin. Girls tend to want good sex - very bad sex for them being defined - I think - as premature ejaculation, not getting it up, one or both partners not orgasming, not going down on them, not bothering to stimulate them and just thrusting in and out, or a guy who is nervous and shy about sex and can't take control or a guy who pushes them around like a rag doll.

ReputationRep:
    Better to have some than nothing at all lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossipgirl03)
    Mmmm and youre some sort of stallion i take it then?
    Just asking a general question! I never said anywhere that I was good at sex did I? No.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have no sex.

Sex is meant to be enjoyable, no point having bad sex if you're not going to get much out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i dunno, depends how bad we're talking

ReputationRep:
    I can go without any and im not particularly bothered id rather that than bad sex, just seems pointless :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is that why you broke up with him?

ReputationRep:
    If the ***** givese bad sex she gets anal as punishment. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Probably none.

If you don't get anything worthwhile in the end, you would probably do yourself psychologically in for giving all the time without getting, and what on Earth is wrong with you for the other person to not want to make the effort but expecting you to do it all.

ReputationRep:
    bad sex please

ReputationRep:
    well from the virgin (male) point of view: bad sex>no sex at all. we can do with the awkwardness of bad sex, we just wanna get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have no idea. The bad sex idea still sounds better than you and your hand late at night.... bad sex > no sex I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Sex is a sign of love surely, so "good" or "bad" sex shouldn't be an issue in a relationship, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    THIS.

(Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Sex is a sign of love surely, so "good" or "bad" sex shouldn't be an issue in a relationship, no?
    Are you serious? :curious: I certainly wouldn't consider my partner having sex with me as a sign of their love. Them doing the washing up, maybe...

ReputationRep:
    Would rather have none.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have no sex.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.