Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

On the bus yesterday I lost my....... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    £150 mobile phone, £80 mp4 player, £200 in cash, £80 jumper, house keys, light bulbs, portable television, laptop, netbook, college work, pen,pencil,chewies,

I had them in my bag but left my bag on the bus?!:eek:

i could have phone up the lost department but doubt anyone handed them in, even if they did I wouldn't want to phone up because i don't like the sound of my own voice:eek:.

i just comfort myself with the thought that someone who has found them needs them more than me....WTF help, what should I do?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by refresher)
    £150 mobile phone, £80 mp4 player, £200 in cash, £80 jumper, house keys, light bulbs, portable television, laptop, netbook, college work, pen,pencil,chewies,

I had them in my bag but left my bag on the bus?!:eek:

i could have phone up the lost department but doubt anyone handed them in, even if they did I wouldn't want to phone up because i don't like the sound of my own voice:eek:.

i just comfort myself with the thought that someone who has found them needs them more than me....WTF help, what should I do?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

call lost department NOW, screw what your voice sounds like, I'd be way more worried about the amount I have just lost.

No, no one needs them more than you. Call now.

ReputationRep:
    Awe, I thought this was like a game. So I'll start. On the bus yesterday I lost my... virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaskade)

call lost department NOW, screw what your voice sounds like, I'd be way more worried about the amount I have just lost.

No, no one needs them more than you. Call now.

I cant, I just cant because I get nervous on the phone and lose my voice and so when the person on the phone says hello i lose my voice and say hello and he thinks I'm trolling and puts the phone down on me.

I am stuck......:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I cant, I just cant because I get nervous on the phone and lose my voice and so when the person on the phone says hello i lose my voice and say hello and he thinks I'm trolling and puts the phone down on me.

I am stuck......:eek:
    Get someone else to call for you?! Parents, siblings, friends ANYTHING D=

ReputationRep:
    Get someone else to call for you?! Parents, siblings, friends ANYTHING D=

they get nervous on the phone to, can I give you the number to phone and then you can let me know on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    they get nervous on the phone to, can I give you the number to phone and then you can let me know on TSR?
    Everyone you know is nervous on the phone!? That can't be right... and nah because if you're trolling just to make people look like a **** by calling up and asking for £100's of pounds worth of stuff... :P

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'll phone for you because thats what we do here on TSR, we help people out when they are in bad situations, give me the number and I'll be more than happy to phone for you.... :P

Thank you, I really appreciate it, the number is 01695 724101

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I really appreciate it, the number is 01695 724101
    ¬______________________¬

ReputationRep:
    ¬______________________¬

does that mean the lines dead? if so i'll have to check ive given you the right number

ReputationRep:
    I called them and gave them my address. They said they will return the stuff to me in a couple of days. It's mine now. Sorry. You should learn to like the sound of your own voice in case this ever happens again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon)
    I called them and gave them my address. They said they will return the stuff to me in a couple of days. It's mine now. Sorry. You should learn to like the sound of your own voice in case this ever happens again.

Thank you but this was a troll so whoever stuff that belongs to isn't really mine,

enjoy it,

EDIT: Good motto though

ReputationRep:
    You mean...you lied to us? To me? Well I never. You crafty son-of-a-gun!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you but this was a troll so whoever stuff that belongs to isn't really mine,

enjoy it,
    Postmodern troll is postmodern? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon)
    You mean...you lied to us? To me? Well I never. You crafty son-of-a-gun!

hey at least your getting a new laptop, phone and money out of this by calling up the lost department who just so happened to have a bag containing all the stuff in that i trolled about or were you just trolling?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.