Turn on thread page Beta

Body measurements watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My body measurement is 34G-30-39 :O

what body shape am I ? (female by the way)

I would like to be 34-26-39

ReputationRep:
    Hourglass. But a rather fat one, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    And how have you made that judgement? How would you know factors such as her build, her height, her muscle/body ratio? Whether she is fat or thin or whatever you shouldn't say things like that, especially to young girls. It's mean, it's potentially hurtful and when such comments pile up, they can be very harmful.

No need to be so insensitive towards others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forsaken_earth)
    And how have you made that judgement? How would you know her muscle/body ratio? Whether she is fat or thin or whatever you shouldn't say things like that, especially to young girls. It's mean, it's potentially hurtful and when such comments pile up, they can be very harmful.

Most people's perception of the classic hourglass shape comes from Marilyn Monroe, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Brook, etc. Their waists all measure 24-26 inches. Therefore it is not a big jump to say a 30 inch waisted woman will be a fatter version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Most people's perception of the classic hourglass shape comes from Marilyn Monroe, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Brook, etc. Their waists all measure 24-26 inches. Therefore it is not a big jump to say a 30 inch waisted woman will be a fatter version.
    While I partially accept your argument, no argument justifies insensitive words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    G thank you

ReputationRep:
    And how have you made that judgement? How would you know factors such as her build, her height, her muscle/body ratio? Whether she is fat or thin or whatever you shouldn't say things like that, especially to young girls. It's mean, it's potentially hurtful and when such comments pile up, they can be very harmful.

thank you for sticking up to me tbh I'm a 34G-30-39 which is thick but I suppose has to be that way to make my body look in portion. I'm only 5'3 and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    thank you for sticking up to me tbh I'm a 34G-30-39 which is thick but I suppose has to be that way to make my body look in portion. I'm only 5'3 and a half
    Predominantly endomorphic, a 30 inch waist at that height is rather chunky, I am 10 inches taller than you and have a blocky waist which is 10 inches bigger than yours, and I by no means have a small waist.

G cup is irrelivant really - at what I assume is a higher level of bodyfat it is natural that some of it is stored there.

If you are serious about losing fat then there is some good info in the stickies - you may want to visit the Barbarells socioty too lots of sound lasses doing thier thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    this

While I partially accept your argument, no argument justifies insensitive words.
    But he is right, I have a 32" waist and I'm a 5ft 10, 13 stone male, not a 5ft 3 girl, if you're gonna be so sensitive the internet really isn't the place for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    this

But he is right, I have a 32" waist and I'm a 5ft 10, 13 stone male, not a 5ft 3 girl, if you're gonna be so sensitive the internet really isn't the place for you
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    this

I'm a 6ft 13 stone male with a 30" waist... And men tend to generally have thicker waists than women...

Anyway, I didn't mean it in a rude way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    My body measurement is 34G-30-39 :O

what body shape am I ? (female by the way)

I would like to be 34-26-39
    34G?? am i right in thinking that's about 35"??
    i'm a 36B with a 37" bust =S

if so, you could be an avacado/pear shape

if you were an hourglass, the minimum measurement ur bust would be is 37"/38"

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.