about this boy... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
my friend really likes this boy but he doesn't like her like that. At a party people were saying that he wanted to 'get off' with me but before anything happened my friend fell and hit her head and he was the one to help her home. as she was in a drunken state she kind of declared her love for him which he was kind of shocked by but thats all i know.

A while later there was a school trip to france and on the plane me and this boy had plane tickets at the other end of the plane to everyone else, i didnt want things to be awkward, but i didnt want to fall asleep because i do not look good sleeping, so we talked the whole flight, but i dont know if it was awkward or okay, i couldn't tell :s it sounds all pathetic but im just trying to work it out, does he like me, my friend or neither?

Im worried i was really boring on the plane but then again maybe its good it 'put him off' so nothing would come between me and my friend... i reckon he's not really bothered and that he was just being nice and talked to me because i wasn't going to sleep... gahh

sorry if this is long and boring, but any opinions on the situation much appreciated xx
raex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sounds like you like him, do you? and would you let a guy come between friends?
haloturk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im sorry but it will be a bit sad on your friend if something comes out of this , as you knew she liked the boy
Arturo Bandini
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If this thread is anything to go by, you probably were really boring on the plane.
PrincessTrish
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
By the sounds of this you are a girl that likes a little bit of drama, you sound like you like this guy and that you want a situation to happen where he likes you and not your friend...
AndroidLight
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
WTF? Get some real problems for FFS. There are people all over the world dying of hunger or feeling excruciating pain sitting on their toilets and you think your shallow hope that some guy likes you and not your mate is thread worthy? I do know the guy though, he told me he wished there was an eject button on the plane, and that hopefully when he pressed it you'd fall and land on some annoying friend that you have. There, back to life, hope your problems are solved.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

think I'm a brilliant applicant (535)
36.69%
are desperate for students (923)
63.31%

Watched Threads