Turn on thread page Beta

She likes black guys.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    Is this common in Germany? I heard they have the hots for black men (generally speaking).

And why blame them ?
    It seems to be prevalent in continental Europe... I live in the czech republic, and apparently the girls here have the hots for black guys as well as us asians ... I'm thinking if there were as many of these races as there are in england, girls wouldn't go for them specifically that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunmetalpanda)
    The beauty of the aryan race must be preserved. Stay away from her.
    nah mate ain't no one want her now

ReputationRep:
    of course the OP isn't white, am i the only one who guessed?

we don't stress the coal burners, in fact we try and avoid them altogther.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebestusernameever)
    Its quite well known a lot of black guys prefer white girls over black girls, which is why most black girls are single in the US. I read up some stat recently but forgot where it was from.

The white (mainly Germanic) female form is essentially the embodiment of beauty, so many other races lighten/bleach their skin, around 70% of models in the world are white and blue/green eyes are generally seen as more beautiful than dark eyes.

EDIT: debating on making a thread about this tbh.
    I'm not from the U.S. And that's not true because majority of people no matter their race marry within their culture. You can't say black men prefer white women just because of the relationships you see. Just because a black man dates a white woman doesn't necessarily mean that's his preference.

I know in myself that none of my friends look up to european standards of beauty, main reason because we are of a different culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBYoungLady)
    I'm not from the U.S. And that's not true because majority of people no matter their race marry within their culture. You can't say black men prefer white women just because of the relationships you see. Just because a black man dates a white woman doesn't necessarily mean that's his preference.

I know in myself that none of my friends look up to european standards of beauty, main reason because we are of a different culture.
    I wouldn't bother entering yet ANOTHER tsr h& r race debate!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.