Turn on thread page Beta

Ackne and scars left after spots, how to get rid of it? watch

ReputationRep:
    im asian and reently ive had spots all over and uneven skin tone where spot marks are still there and i dont know how to get rid of it, is there any natural ways i could get rid of it or a specific cream that can help me get my skin rendered to how it was like and get rid of these spots?

ReputationRep:
    Bioil? have the spots gone, because if youre still getting them..this may be the problem? recurrent scar tissue formation and further insult to injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aboy93)
    im asian and reently ive had spots all over and uneven skin tone where spot marks are still there and i dont know how to get rid of it, is there any natural ways i could get rid of it or a specific cream that can help me get my skin rendered to how it was like and get rid of these spots?
    I heard somewhere that lemon juice is good for removing scars - check on google.

Here

ReputationRep:
    Use sandpaper on your skin.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, "ackne."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Haha, "ackne."
    Omg LOL at ure sig! Love it

- And love the 'castle walls' song too :p: -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    I heard somewhere that lemon juice is good for removing scars - check on google.

Here
    That's crazy!

ReputationRep:
    a chemical peel will fix most acne scars. But for a less drastic approach silicone gel or bio oil will help over time. don't expect any quick drastic changes though "over time" really does mean over time with this

ReputationRep:
    oh okaay thanks guys, more advice will be appreciated but thanks=)

Acid peel? that is what I am having done in two months once my acne has gone for good (hopefully anyway).

ReputationRep:
    Aloe Vera is good for clearing up skin, i.e. you end up with less spots. Not sure how effective it is at removing scars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)

Here
    Thanks for telling us all that you're in Mensa, well done for being oh so clever.

It's not a big deal at all, I got in at 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Haha, "ackne."
    I love your sig. Both that song and that picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonFahad)
    Thanks for telling us all that you're in Mensa, well done for being oh so clever.

It's not a big deal at all, I got in at 11.
    well done to you then

ReputationRep:
    I've been desperate to get rid of the hyperpigmentation left from acne this year; what's been working really well for me is regular exfoliation, suncream every day and diluted apple cider vinegar swiped on my face with a cotton pad before I go to bed. ACV has made the biggest difference!

ReputationRep:
    bio-oil is supposed to be good for scars, Its gotten rid of some of mine- though i dunno how good it would be for acne scars "/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistyeye)
    I've been desperate to get rid of the hyperpigmentation left from acne this year; what's been working really well for me is regular exfoliation, suncream every day and diluted apple cider vinegar swiped on my face with a cotton pad before I go to bed. ACV has made the biggest difference!
    Really? What do you do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.