Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've killed like 5 in two days, they keep coming out from nowhere. Is there a cheap way to find out where these *******s keep coming from.

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would just buzz off too.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're screwed! They know you have killed their Brothers, sisters, comrades! You are now public (bee and wasp) enemy#1. They will not stop until you have little sting marks all over your body.

ReputationRep:
    Don't antagonise them especially wasps. You play with fire and you'll get stung.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Don't antagonise them especially wasps. You play with fire and you'll get stung.
    I'm not. They just think it's funny to come and have a picnic in my ears.

ReputationRep:

But yeah, they are annoying.
    If you have net curtains or anything like that you could use them to stop them coming in

ReputationRep:
    They don't do anything to me as long as I don't do anything to them.

As a matter of fact the bees are just committing suicide by attacking me.

ReputationRep:
    bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hello

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Bee's i would never kill unless absolutely no choice

but Wasps - wasps i kill on sight and damn them, last year there didnt seem to be as many as normal but this year they back with a vengeace.

If they in the house douse them (its coats thier wings and cant fly) with hair spray or insect spray then kill them.

ReputationRep:
    All the bee's i've seen this year are fcking huuuuuuuge! huuuuge!
    But they've never done anything to me.. however wasps the little fkers like to sting me! wnkrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    Well you're screwed! They know you have killed their Brothers, sisters, comrades! You are now public (bee and wasp) enemy#1. They will not stop until you have little sting marks all over your body.
    happened to my bother...was so scary loads cme from every window! but he only got stung 3 times luckily n then he ran out the house...

ReputationRep:
    Bees are ok, they mostly just want to get on with their pollination and leave humans alone.

Wasps on the other hand, are there to be slaughtered quickly and without mercy.

ReputationRep:
    Shut yo windows

keep em shut

ReputationRep:
    I was climbing today and there were loads of them, the warm weather has brought them out in droves

ReputationRep:
    wasps are annoying as ****, bees are good though because i like honey. wasps though. grr.

ReputationRep:
    Wasps suck; nobody likes them and we should all spend one day and go outside and kill as many as we can.

But really though, i hate them and my girlfriend is terrified of them (which is pretty funny of course).

Meh, I don't see them that much though, granted they are starting to become more prominent, I stay inside a lot so I don't really have this problem.

ReputationRep:
    Once a wasp landed on the chopping board when I had a big knife in my hand, cutting cucumber up. Found an alternative use for that knife.

ReputationRep:
    I had some flying ******* on my window today.
    It looked like a wasp but I thought it was too early for them...
    Anyway, I waited for about 10 minutes hoping it would figure out how to fly around the glass, which it eventually did. I couldn't work up the nerve to actually attack.

ReputationRep:
    Advice for the summer - If you get stung by a bee look for a wasp to sting you in the same spot.

ReputationRep:
    A ******* wasp ruined my chances with this girl when I was like 14.I was sitting on this bench eating a bread roll ,she was sat next to me. And a wasp landed on my sandwich.I tried to gently shoe it away my panic rising (Iam scared of wasps) ,this annoyed it more and it started buzzing around my head.Well I shot up started flinging my arms around ,the roll flew our of my hands and splattered everywhere.

Everyone laughed and this girl didn't know where to look. She told me we were not an 'item' later on in the day.

Now if any come in the house I kill them on sight with powerful chemical spray. I take no wasp sh1t.

Me and bees have no problems however but I do have a serious beef with wasps. You gently shoo a bee away they fly off, a wasp is a vindictive little sh1t who ruins your chances with females.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.