The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing an ex can/has ever said to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Whilst I have certainly moved on, the notion of being hated still hurts.

I so understand you, *HUG*
"make you own dinner tonight"

seriously WTF!!!!
Original post by Wanischa

Original post by Wanischa
I want us to still be friends, oh wait, I change my mind, I don't.
Oh wait, I change my mind again, I do.
Oh wait, it too much trouble, I don't know what I want.
I don't want to hurt you. Blah, blah, blah.

**** off.

THIS 100000 PERCENT. Annoying as ****.
. . . . "Is that it?!"
Reply 24
Wow some of these are just.. i'm speechless. This is a funny one, my ex ex told me I looked like a dog :smile:
Original post by Sam89
Wow some of these are just.. i'm speechless. This is a funny one, my ex ex told me I looked like a dog :smile:

Makes you wonder why he'd gone out with you then :rolleyes: Should have told him that its the best he could hope to get :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by TulipFields
Makes you wonder why he'd gone out with you then :rolleyes: Should have told him that its the best he could hope to get :biggrin:

LOL, he was my 1st boyfriend and such an immature little kid, more than anything I pitied him.
Reply 27
"You have a moustache"

:frown:
Original post by edd360
I would just put on a semi sarcastic upset face and voice and say "how can you say that? You nicknamed him sergeant schlong :frown:" maybe throw in a few "you said it was the 2nd biggest you'd ever had" and "why did you keep buying me XL condoms then?"

If she comes back to that, then you you're a fool for losing her.

Think I'd go with something along the lines of...

"and yet you still couldn't fit it all in your mouth"
"then how come you kept shagging me for x months"
"your stains on my bed sheets tell a different story"
"I think the neighbours can vouch that that just isn't true"
"who cares, I still had fun"
"you weren't saying that when you were struggling to walk down the stairs"
"so that's why you kept asking for anal"

If she's gonna be crude, be cruder.
Ahh I forgot for a second there... an ex of mine dumped me after a month because we "weren't talking as much and you (me) are really distant" which was true but a couple weeks later I found out he told all his friends it was because I wasn't ready to have sex with him...

He wasn't worth it anyway :P
Reply 30
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
Think I'd go with something along the lines of...

"and yet you still couldn't fit it all in your mouth"
"then how come you kept shagging me for x months"
"your stains on my bed sheets tell a different story"
"I think the neighbours can vouch that that just isn't true"
"who cares, I still had fun"
"you weren't saying that when you were struggling to walk down the stairs"
"so that's why you kept asking for anal"

If she's gonna be crude, be cruder.

lol, yes, well played.
Reply 31
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Ahh I forgot for a second there... an ex of mine dumped me after a month because we "weren't talking as much and you (me) are really distant" which was true but a couple weeks later I found out he told all his friends it was because I wasn't ready to have sex with him...

He wasn't worth it anyway :P

The excuses guys come up with. I hateeee the "it's not you, it's me".

Just **** off!
Reply 32
Original post by Sam89
Well?

What's the worst thing an ex has ever said to you OR an ex can possibly say?

I'll start with mine, we were getting along as friends perfectly fine (a year on), feelings seemed to disappear and we were joking around and it was a bit harsh but he told me I was a mistake (*******).

EDIT: Can also mention things you found out AFTER you split up.

I can't really pinpoint one thing, but it was the constant emotional and mental abuse that was the worst. It was a gradual thing, that he built up over time. The tw*t.
'You're so ****ing hypocritical. You dish out all the blame and correct everyone's behaviour but you can't take a word of ****ing criticism yourself.'

It's completely true, but I didn't like hearing it. Mainly because it's criticism :p:

Also, a different ex told me I didn't care about anyone but myself simply because as we'd broken up I didn't want to spend an wntire house part stuck to his side :no: I got ever so slightly mad about that.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
After a month. I ran.
Reply 35
How about this one, I can't carry on with this relationship but I still care about you alot, and we can still be friends and bla bla. I find out he slept with a prositute a month after ending it with me, classy.
Reply 36
My ex and her friend talking about me on Facebook.

Friend: We need to get you a new man tonight! Hopefully better than the last one.
Ex: And without the same disgusting sarcastic attitude.

Etc... lol.
Reply 37
Worst thing... 'I still love you *phone hang up.*'

I've been with russian girls. I don't care about insults any more.
Original post by Sam89
LOL, he was my 1st boyfriend and such an immature little kid, more than anything I pitied him.

My boyfriend was immature as well, but then so was I :rolleyes: Still cringe when I remember myself after the break up :p:
Original post by Sam89
Well?

What's the worst thing an ex has ever said to you OR an ex can possibly say?

I'll start with mine, we were getting along as friends perfectly fine (a year on), feelings seemed to disappear and we were joking around and it was a bit harsh but he told me I was a mistake (*******).

EDIT: Can also mention things you found out AFTER you split up.

'You turned me gay' - literally what he said to me as we broke up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending