Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the worst thing an ex can/has ever said to you? Watch

My ex, a girl I actually liked a lot said I had a... a... small penis :cry:

ReputationRep:
    "I'm gay".

Some girl I went out with in school is a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    "I'm gay".

Some girl I went out with in school is a lesbian.
    That reminds me of Ross on Friends

No offence! You may turn out like David Schwimmer. That'd be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Real bad people out there for what i read :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I got grilled up bad, funny how they all turn into a swearasaurus when break up time is due..still get the random drunk texts

ReputationRep:
    that annoying 1 liner 'its not you its me'

ReputationRep:
    'My new girlfriend has such a peachier bum than you'

Why did I need to know that? o.O

ReputationRep:
    After my bf at the time changed his relationship status to another girl without letting me know (you used to be able to do this if you were 'complicated', dunno if it's still possible).

"Oh, sorry about that, I'd been meaning to bring it up."

Tbf I've been pretty crap too. I didn't have the heart to tell someone I was seeing I didn't really have feelings for them anymore because I'd met someone else (he was too nice! how could I?), so I kept making up vague reasons like "oh, I just think I need to spend more time on college work" even though he kept coming up with ways of working around all these 'problems'. :/

ReputationRep:
    "you're so fat now"
    "so are you!"
    we laughed so it didn't seem harsh or anything mean.

Edit: this isn't the worst thing, not as bad as others mentioned

"Careful, cause You're turning into my ex, and you make me want to tear out my hair just like she did."

"well thanks."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judders :D)
    that annoying 1 liner 'its not you its me'
    ARGHH how annoying, I hate that line! As I said before my ex said that to me, I literally stopped myself punching him in the face! Ofcourse it was him, doesn't take a genius to work that out, he was the one effin' cheating ********!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky_1234)
    The worst thing about it was I was naked and we'd just had sex...talk about being self conscious! I'm usually okay with my body but we were lying there and he squeezed my hip and I said "stop grabbing my flab!" And he replied with that...it hurts when you're only kidding but they're serious
    Ouch, should've grabbed his manhood and said "you need to gain some weight here" *jokingly ofcourse*

ReputationRep:
    Well my ex told me he was dumping me as I was "too upset" over my friend dying a week before. I also found out hed cheated on me, text other girls suggestive things, and he always stood me up and yeah generally made me feel like ****. Nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    You had a cow which you then milked but then the cow died. Piss off with the crap Boris Johnson jokes.
    Neg me. Oh wait, you've already done that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by never_ending)
    Along with the constant oscillation between 'I loved you so much so can we please still be friends' to 'you ****ing grungy whore you're disgusting how can you live with yourself', it came out that the girl I thought he slept with once or twice (two years into our six year relationship) he actually slept with more like 100 times over four months. Oh also this is just a snippet from the texts I get

delete all the photos of me i don't like you looking at me it's not normal behaviour

i want you to know i think you're disgusting for what you did i admit i was ****ed up i smoked weed what the **** is your excuse

i know you cheated on me you're a ****ing liar i wish i'd never met you

5 month anniversary of our break up today finally i'm a man now i can enjoy my life thanks for leading me on at least i don't have to listen to you saying how ****ing unhappy you are

i gave you your money now you can **** off. if you want someone to eat with why don't you go on a dating website and find a pathetic individual like yourself

you're a ***** for leading me on i hope you cry so much you ****ing choke. you spoiled two faced ****ing **** (c word)

Ok! Enough of that. (To be clear, I never cheated and he only paid me back 200 out of the grand or more that he owes me.) OH and btw this is interspersed with messages such as this

i love you so much you are an angel and my best friend i look into your eyes and feel peace when i hold you in my arms and know that's where i want to be you have the msot beautiful smile i have ever seen and would do anything in the world to have you close to me.

So, to sum up- TOTAL head fu<k
    jesus... sounds like u had a very lucky escape ther from a totally disturbed being

Just found out my ex is going out with HIS ex! Lord, why near exams must I experience such pain?!!!

Argh, you know what they both deserve each other shallow beings, I hope he goes into a hole and never comes back!!!!!!! =(

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember the exact words, but one started rubbing it in my face that he had a new girlfriend and was no longer "miserably single", when he knew that despite it being over a year since we'd broken up that I still had feelings for him. Oh, and before he got this new girlfriend, he'd spent a few months telling me that he missed me, and that if he could go back in time he wouldn't have broken up with me, and that he hadn't found anyone at uni who was as amazing as me (we broke up so he could be single at uni), and trying to get me to cheat on my boyfriend.

A previous ex asked if we could meet up for a chat, about a month after we'd broken up for the second time (I stupidly took him back when he changed his mind the first time). This was at the end of June, we'd broken up for the first time at the beginning of April.

"You know why our relationship really broke down, don't you?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "I got with <one of my close friends>..."
    "When?"
    "The week after Valentine's Day, when you were on holiday with your family."
    "Just once?"
    "No, it's kind of been going on until after we broke up the first time..."
    "And all those times I asked you directly if you'd got with her...?"
    "..."
    "I'm gonna go."
    "Wait - did you ever cheat on me with <close male friend>?"
    "No, because I was actually telling the truth when I said I love you."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    He said he voted for Ken Livingstone...
    The downside of Ken Livingstone: He hasn't got floppy hair and speech impediment.

The upside of Ken Livingstone: He isn't a dangerous, ignorant, incoherent bigot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't love you anymore, my feelings for you disappeared 6 months ago. 6 months I was lead on.... After a 2 year relationship.

Being called a psycho because I wanted to actually know why we were breaking up.

I love you, marriage talks, his wishes for the future, like what would be rooms look like, how things would go... Oh the lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just found out my ex is going out with HIS ex! Lord, why near exams must I experience such pain?!!!

Argh, you know what they both deserve each other shallow beings, I hope he goes into a hole and never comes back!!!!!!! =(
    why? he's your ex right? So you should get over him now - move on!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.