Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a 17 year guy, and I've masturbated almost every day since I was 13 or 14.

But this week, I've suddenly felt no desire to masturbate at all, and the things that used to turn me on don't really interest me at the moment.

I've never had anything like this before, and I'm just a little concerned. I don't know whether it's because I over-did it before (it never seemed excessive), or whether it's because of stress over exams?

It's actually quite nice to have the extra time I suppose, but I just want some reassurance that it'll come back soon. I don't want to have lost my drive before I even really "get out there", I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, there are many more important things in life it's unlikely your sex drive has gone permamently

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.