Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I look like I'm going to invade a country with this jacket? Watch

With a red band on the arm?
    It would look like your in the SS, with a bullet womb and blood is pouring onto the handkerchief. Either that or a medics arm band.

ReputationRep:
    It depends which country you going to invade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    You just need a pickaxe, and bam! the perfect halloween costume

If you think a scythe is a pickaxe you've clearly never done a days work in your life.

ReputationRep:
    I love it. Its probally not the right time of year to be wearing a coat (Assuming you live in the UK, because it's frikking hot!)

Get it, it just has a great look to it.. All you need now is a hat, and a newspaper with eye holes cut out and your all set. Kind of looks like what a P.I would wear when carrying out surveillance.. Well to me it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    If you think a scythe is a pickaxe you've clearly never done a days work in your life.
    Ahahahaha! Excellent.

ReputationRep:
    In answer to the original question, It doesn't look like a Nazi coat, but I still don't like it. I think the collar is strange. I'd need to see it unbuttoned I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    haha, I actually put scythe before, but then changed it to pickaxe :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like it, BUY IT.

Please don't wrap a red band around one arm though. That'll look like some kind of political vibe. I'm just trying to figure out if it'd be fascist or Soviet though. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    haha, I actually put scythe before, but then changed it to pickaxe :rolleyes:
    LOL

Successful observation was successful.

ReputationRep:
    :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    woolen coat? mid april?

ReputationRep:
    Add some decent sunglasses and you're Neo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    http://www.riverisland.com/Online/me...ed-coat-252583

I may consider straping a red band around one upper sleeve to give it a little bit of color. Just so I wouldn't look like I'm in the SS. Good idea?
    Hmmm, you could maybe stitch a swastika onto the armband just to give it a nice pattern and brighten up the whole ensemble!

ReputationRep:
    I think I've seen that coat somewhere...

It's a different shade, but it's basically the same coat a 1.10...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonyhamster)
    Add some decent sunglasses and you're Neo

you're kidding about decent right?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.