Turn on thread page Beta

Only want to take 1 pair of jeans on holiday - black or white?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm going away this week and I don't want to take too much stuff! I only want to take one pair of jeans along with shorts but I can't decide between my black ones and my white ones! They are both skinny fit...I think black are more flattering but white are more summery for hot weather. I would be wearing them in the evening when it won't be so hot..can someone please help me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    Basically I'm going away this week and I don't want to take too much stuff! I only want to take one pair of jeans along with shorts but I can't decide between my black ones and my white ones! They are both skinny fit...I think black are more flattering but white are more summery for hot weather. I would be wearing them in the evening when it won't be so hot..can someone please help me?!
    take your thongs.

ReputationRep:
    Black. There's something I really dont like about white jeans :/

Have a great holiday

ReputationRep:
    If your going to be going out somewhere e.g to parties in the evening then take black.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the majority of your tops, Do you think they go with black more? Or white?

Personally, I'd just take both

ReputationRep:
    Black, they are more flattering and go with more things

Enjoy your hol

ReputationRep:
    the black one is always best

ReputationRep:
    Black.

ReputationRep:
    Take the black,if you get the white dirty then it may be tricky to get the stains out whilst on holiday,whilts black will stay looking fresh for a week

ReputationRep:
    Black definitely, at least they don't show up dirt as much!!

ReputationRep:
    Black. If you get a stain on your white ones you are SCREWED haha

ReputationRep:

He says it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Both..incase something happens to one of them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Black, definitely!

ReputationRep:
    Can you not just take both? Skinny jeans don't really take up that much space, do they? If not, then I'd take the black ones.

ReputationRep:
    If you're only taking one pair it should probably be black - chances are if you take to white ones you'll spill ketchup/ coke on them or sit on something dirty. Black jeans are a lot more serviceable and usually wipe clean if you do get a mark on them

ReputationRep:
    You could pack one pair and wear the other when you go?
    But if you had to pick, I'd say take the black ones just cause white ones stain soo easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StuAndMma)

He says it doesn't matter.
    *said

;_;

ReputationRep:
    Black = too hot
    White = stain

ReputationRep:
    Black definitely coz they can take less dirt (it's not so visual)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.