Turn on thread page Beta

What would you think? - Girls watch

Basically, at work there is thsi girl in different department, I kno she likes me and I like her we talk abit but allways stare and smile at each other. My twin brother (not identical, but look abit similar) got employed and is starting tommorow for 3 weeks (from uni). So im abit scared that she may think he is me and stuff...grrr...They worked before together but I dont think she remmembers him coz he doesnt remmember her...so to girls if you liked a guy and then saw his twin what would you think and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I always imagined that having a partner with a twin would be a bit of a mindf**k tbh.

I know this girl at college used to complain about her bf talking to her sister like she was her.

I doubt this girl is going to go "oh they look the same now I'll go for the other one and ignore the one I already spent time getting to know". If she likes you it will be for more than your looks so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I always thought it would be really bizarre to go out with one of two twins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    yeah, I always thought it would be really bizarre to go out with one of two twins
    If you're particularly skilful, you could go out with both at once.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with whoever treated me better, like talked to me more etc.

ReputationRep:
    The guy i liked first. Just make sure you treat her better than he does.

Lol, guys we are not identical! we look similar to someone who only just met us but then after few days you would realise that we look nothing liek each other (im taller and physically bigger)...but im still bit worried that she may think 'wtf'..

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of my brother... he used to go out with a twin. Then he ended up dumping her for her identical twin sister. :lolwut:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.