Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I know this is a bit of a long shot but I found this lipsy dress

http://www.iceshops.co.uk/store/prod...ossover-Dress/

and I really want it in a size 10 for prom.

I first saw it in Next in the sale section, but it was a size 6, and the size 8 one had a huge hole in it. I can find size 8's on ebay but I'm not sure I'll fit it since I'm usually more of a ten than an 8.

I was just wondering if anyone had any websites or something along those lines which would most likely have the dress?

ReputationRep:
    I dont really know but I really love that dress!

ReputationRep:
    I may be wrong but i think asos.com may do some lipsy stuff

ReputationRep:
    You could try phoning around the Lipsy shops and see if they can get you one?

ReputationRep:
    In regards to eBay: message the seller and ask them to actually measure the dress (ie, hips, waist, bust, that sort of thing), and measure yourself too, just to be sure.
    You never know, you might fit into it

ReputationRep:
    You could always go for the similar one ins oyster pink

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIPSY-GRECIAN-...#ht_1502wt_905

It's gorgeous.

Failing that if I was a size 10 I'd buy the 14 and ask my mum to take it in - she's a whizz at stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    I want that dress, love it. OP you have great taste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazular)
    In regards to eBay: message the seller and ask them to actually measure the dress (ie, hips, waist, bust, that sort of thing), and measure yourself too, just to be sure.
    You never know, you might fit into it
    That's a really good idea actually I never thought of it! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    You could always go for the similar one ins oyster pink

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIPSY-GRECIAN-...#ht_1502wt_905

It's gorgeous.

Failing that if I was a size 10 I'd buy the 14 and ask my mum to take it in - she's a whizz at stuff like that
    That dress is beautiful, an very similar! Problem with me is I'm really pale, so unless I have a couple of tans before I'll look seriously washed out. It looks perfect for prom tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    That dress is beautiful, an very similar! Problem with me is I'm really pale, so unless I have a couple of tans before I'll look seriously washed out. It looks perfect for prom tho!
    It's a back up option in case the one of ebay wont fit =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    That's a really good idea actually I never thought of it! Thanks!
    Don't worry :] Heh, I do it on eBay all the time, because I can fit into anything from a size 12 to a size 16, depending on the brand label.
    Ugh, size 16, fatty -.- hahaha

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.