The Student Room Group

A few questions from a naive girl :o:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathematics.

Thanks! But I think you have misunderstood, or perhaps I wasn't clear at all - I have found someone and I just don't want to mess it all up! :smile:

Ohhh do this then...
1) talk to them every day
2) Show that you care
3)he will do the same back
:h:
Reply 21

Do you text/call each other everyday? To catch up on each others day? To just say goodnight? If contact is an everyday thing, do you have real lengthy chats? Is it okay to go a day without any contact at all?

I guess it is common to speak (or message each other) around once per day but it also isn't unusual to have a couple of days out of contact too. I think it is pretty normal (and healthy) to not be in contact too much, especially in the initial stages of a relationship but this depends on factors like the personalities involved and also the circumstances in which you are involved. e.g. if you both live near each other and are pretty unoccupied (like during the easter holidays) then it makes sense to see a lot of each other. On the other hand, if you both work full time and don't live so close, it may be easier to see more of each other over weekends.

For those who have gone from bestfriends to boyfriend/girlfriend, was their a noticeable change in your relationship? Or was it pretty much the same except you were more intimate?

For me, this was more the former than the latter. That said, there was a lengthy gestation period that was quite flirty and intimate (not in the sexual sense). So in the end there wasn't a great deal of difference; more a gradual transition.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending