Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast. Remember your mother's most hallowed words? : "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

What do you have for breakfast?
    What do you crave as breakfast right now?
    What did you have?
    What are you having right now ?

Let's just talk breakfast.

Post your pics , recipies and ideas.

I will start us off with a lavvly English Breakfast. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast? Usually toast with marmite - cheap and easy, if a little dull
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? Eggs Benedict with a bloody mary.
    What did you have? This morning I had cheese on toast...
    What are you having right now ? Erm... sweet and sour chicken but its dinner time so I guess that's okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SemperVivum)
    What do you have for breakfast? Usually toast with marmite - cheap and easy, if a little dull
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? Eggs Benedict with a bloody mary.
    What did you have? This morning I had cheese on toast...
    What are you having right now ? Erm... sweet and sour chicken but its dinner time so I guess that's okay

:drool: You classy bugger.

I prefer mine with real liquor :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)

:drool: You classy bugger.

I prefer mine with real liquor :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show

My dad told me that in Brennan's restaurant in New Orleans you get given the full wine list when you go to eat breakfast... that's some stye! :cool:

ReputationRep:

really really craving, and eating a lot of porridge and jam at the moment!

Breakfast, lunch and dinner... in my dreams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SemperVivum)
    My dad told me that in Brennan's restaurant in New Orleans you get given the full wine list when you go to eat breakfast... that's some stye! :cool:
    You get to choose all the wine?? :woo:

(Original post by littlehobbit)

really really craving, and eating a lot of porridge and jam at the moment!
    :love: LittleHobbit :daydream:
    (Original post by JCM89)

Breakfast, lunch and dinner... in my dreams!

Brofist!!! :yeah: I like Pancakes.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast?
    What do you crave as breakfast right now?
    What did you have?
    What are you having right now ?

1)Normally, I have Nutella & Peanut butter on American style pancakes.
    2) Ooooft, I'm craving bacon in a toasted bagel with lots and lots of ketchup! :]
    3) Today I had crumpets, nom.
    4) Right now I'm eating nothing.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast? Either porridge with skimmed milk & fruit, chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk or poached egg on toast.
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? Bacon, cheese and egg between an onion bagel with tomato ketchup mmmm.
    What did you have? I had breakfast egg cups this morning thanks to my Aunt : bread flattened down into the holes of a big yorkshire pudding tin mould, filled with cheese, an egg and cherry tomatoes and baked in the oven. Was lovely.
    What are you having right now ? Just had an omelette stuffed with veg and cheese and spagetti hoops for dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast is y favourite meal!
    Always have: porridge or weetabix but bran flakes at the weekend! In the summer I normally have yogurt instead.

If I had the time to make it and it wouldnt make me the size of a house then I would have croissants, bacon and sausage roll, pancakes, pain au chocolat, crumpets toast and jam. But I dont so have to have them on my birthday or on holiday! x

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast? Oats with dried or undried fruits
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? I wish I had some prunes and dried apples to put on my oats. I only have raspberry and sultanas today.
    What did you have? I'm eating it now, oats with honey, raspberry and sultanas
    What are you having right now ? See above

ReputationRep:
    Normally have a slice of toast or pitta bread with peanut butter as I'm running out the door to lectures, a couple of crumpets with melted butter and a cup of tea if I've got up early enough to enjoy it, or a bowl of cereal if I'm going to work.

I'm now craving eggs Benedict since you posted that picture! The best breakfast I ever had was brunch at Altitude 360, Millbank Tower in London. It was amazing. Seriously. If cooking dinner for yourself is like sex with your long-term girlfriend, going out for a meal is like a one-night stand, and a takeaway is like a prostitute, this brunch is like an orgy with every single beautiful woman you have ever encountered in your life, whether face-to-face or on a TV/computer screen, ready to do whatever you want (and I mean whatever, even that thing you can only find on the really obscure websites and are secretly curious about). This brunch will make normal food cry.

ReputationRep:
    toast with butter and marmite and a cuppa usually
    Recently I've been having jam
    Sometimes I have porridge.
    Bacon butties at the weekend

ReputationRep:
    I'm really, really bad at eating breakfast

Not only am I bad at having enough time for it, but I'm also bad at deciding what I want. When I first moved into halls I'd have pop tarts for breakfast, if I could be bothered. Over winter I went through a massive porridge phrase and ate that most mornings, even getting up a little earlier like a normal person to have my bowl, but then I went off of it for some reason. I went to croissants next, but not for long, before moving to pancakes with butter and jam. Again, rarely got up in time to eat them so I'd eat them on the go! Next was a fruit and yoghurt phrase but that didn't last long and now I'm obsessed with Cheerios.

At home I very rarely eat breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of eggs, toast orange juice sometimes also tea and nutella.

ReputationRep:
    The best hypothetical breakfast I can think of would have several courses and would make me the size of a house in no time. I'd have to starve for three days solid before I ate it, in order to have room for it all!

- Porridge with cream and raspberry jam
    - Toast and marmalade
    - Plate of fried eggs, bacon with crispy fat, hash browns, sausages, fried bread and mushrooms
    - Pancakes with either maple syrup or sugar and lemon
    - Pain au Chocolat, still warm and with the chocolate melted inside
    - Some lovely little sweet, glazed buns which I had for breakfast once in Fiji
    - A platter of chunks of fresh pineapple and melon
    - Hot chocolate and smooth orange juice throughout

What do I usually have? Either porridge with raspberry jam, or a bowl of other cereal with milk. Sometimes I have toast and marmalade instead.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast? Usually just grab a piece of toast, or if I have time some cereals instead
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? Quorn bacon and a poached egg on a bagel.. niiiice
    What did you have? Nothing.. I woke up at 1.30pm :ninja:
    What are you having right now? Nothing right now, but I had lasagne for dinner :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Bowl of cereal and a cuppa for me.

Breakfast on a Friday is better as Susanna Reid is more friendly on the eye than the other breakfast telly presenters.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have for breakfast? Usually just toast with jam, and a yogurt or some grapes or something. Or sometimes crumpets with jam
    What do you crave as breakfast right now? Full english! or a Mcdonalds sausage and egg mcmuffin with a hash brown.. mmmm
    What did you have? A mcdonalds sausage and egg mcmuffin with hash brown :P
    What are you having right now ? Hot cross buns with melted butter

ReputationRep:
    I like to sit at the breakfast bar in my kitchen, eat cereal for my breakfast and watch bbc breakfast

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.