Malingaa u ****in legend!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    Its really something u should try bruv...I went for an Indo-Pak game
    lol im definately gna be watching a live match soon, cant wait to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    seriously, you are missing out
    watched my 1st match 13th august 2007, India vs England, 5th day of last test. India won that series at The Oval.

Tendulkar was like, a couple of metres away from me. I almost DIED. No joke.

Watch 2 ODI's and 1 T20 (WOWOWOW )
    Pah but the one game I've been to was an indo pak one...trust me u havent experienced anything like it ...It makes for a really special atmosphere when both teams are chanting in the same language and there is a competition between the diff supporters.

haha bhagwan ka darshan

Yeah I bet the T20 wasnt a lot of fun...if it was the World T20?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?)
    LOL go eat then! TSR is so distracting though

Defo those two are India's future. Murali Vijay and Rohit Sharma have done nothing at International level. :facepalm:

Yeah Rajasthan got a game on their hands. They have a suspect batting line up too.

It would be awesome. I can just see him ripping batting orders apart.

And good good
    I ate. It was worth much more than Delhi's attempt to defend their total.
    Now I'm gutted about RCB, but happy that they lost to a GREAT team

Virat Kohli didn't fire. Again
    Aaah well, he's young, he can learn a lot from being around international players

Come on Chennai and Pune for tomorrow's matches
    Dhoni, Raina, Yuvi and Uthappa....doesn't get much better than that

ReputationRep:
    Pah but the one game I've been to was an indo pak one...trust me u havent experienced anything like it ...It makes for a really special atmosphere when both teams are chanting in the same language and there is a competition between the diff supporters.

haha bhagwan ka darshan

Na, the T20 was a county match. Can't even remember who was playing. Think it was Middlesex vs Essex...No idea atm

LOL, i have never experienced that, really dying to
    I can only attempt to imagine.

ReputationRep:
    wow u two still on lol

ReputationRep:
    Na, the T20 was a county match. Can't even remember who was playing. Think it was Middlesex vs Essex...No idea atm

LOL, i have never experienced that, really dying to
    I can only attempt to imagine.
    lol u went from new member to full member in one day! thas alot of posting :eek:

ReputationRep:

haha bhagwan ka darshan

who u supportin for the ipl mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    We saw Didn't see the game though, looks like Tait and Co. destroyed their batting though.

Don't cry too much when RCB get smashed by us !
    Well, for the 1st 10 overs, the Royals dominated, getting Delhi at a wonderful 44-4,dismissing dangerous Sehwag.

Then in the next 10 overs Delhi accumilated 107 runs
    So....the Royals completely lost it.

But they batted reasonably well, and won comfortably.

We'll see about the RCB VS RR match. It really can go either way. Its T20, it can be anyone's game on their day.

So yeah.... 19th April is the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    lol u went from new member to full member in one day! thas alot of posting :eek:
    I didn't even notice! Just been glued to my laptop today
    Been chilling, watching IPL and soaking in some sun

Gutted about RCB's match

ReputationRep:
    wow u two still on lol
    LOL, you still on aswell

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you still on aswell
    just finished wrkin on a car tho so yeh lol, yup the match was a buzz kill cant wait for mumbai to play, hope i dnt jinx it tho lol! i think i killed the team lol jkin it was a good game tho gota admit.

ReputationRep:
    Mumbai Indians. I'm pretty confident we'll win the tournament, since Malinga is looking like he could take apart any team effortlessly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    Mumbai Indians. I'm pretty confident we'll win the tournament, since Malinga is looking like he could take apart any team effortlessly.
    yeh i hope they win aswell, cant w8 to see em in action.

ReputationRep:
    just finished wrkin on a car tho so yeh lol, yup the match was a buzz kill cant wait for mumbai to play, hope i dnt jinx it tho lol! i think i killed the team lol jkin it was a good game tho gota admit.
    It was a good game if you are a MI supporter. Sucked if you support RCB

Na, I'm not even that bugged tbh, 'cos Mumbai are an awesome team. Tendulkar, MALINGA, Bhajji, Rohit, Pollard....the team is fully of EPIC players

Bet Tiwary and Zaheer wish they were still with MI

Malinga set the stage for Mumbai, completely shook up RCB, took 'em like, 5 overs just to recover, then Kohli's wicket didn't help, as he was actually scoring alright and taking pressure off Dilshan, who seemed to be struggling.

Poor AB, always expected to step up and deal with the mess left by the earlier batsmen

Hope RCB buck up for Thursday...playing DC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    Malinga, simply exceptional

He really set the stage for MI, 1st ball bowled. Amazing. So glad he didn't fire in the ICC WC final

ReputationRep:
    It was a good game if you are a MI supporter. Sucked if you support RCB

Na, I'm not even that bugged tbh, 'cos Mumbai are an awesome team. Tendulkar, MALINGA, Bhajji, Rohit, Pollard....the team is fully of EPIC players

Bet Tiwary and Zaheer wish they were still with MI

Malinga set the stage for Mumbai, completely shook up RCB, took 'em like, 5 overs just to recover, then Kohli's wicket didn't help, as he was actually scoring alright and taking pressure off Dilshan, who seemed to be struggling.

Poor AB, always expected to step up and deal with the mess left by the earlier batsmen

Hope RCB buck up for Thursday...playing DC
    lol, this cricket stuff is intense i bet in india the reppin towns party like hell, prolly make south hall look minor roflmao i wna go set some huge fireworks up which are illegal here for some reason :mad: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, this cricket stuff is intense i bet in india the reppin towns party like hell, prolly make south hall look minor roflmao i wna go set some huge fireworks up which are illegal here for some reason :mad: :cool:
    Lol, yeah probably.
    IPL is just fun and money-rich cricket.

A treat for any player who gets to play, IMO
    Gambhir with 2.4 mil USD!!!!!!! Lucky man

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.