ReputationRep:
    None. The IPL is a disgrace to cricket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    I hate you when you do that....
    Our song is on 4music atm

Why'd you have to mention the WC. You know my weak spot

Grr, you suck.
    Needta go get my phone. It's on recharge.

Text you in a couple of minutes

Missed you too, school sucked without you
    Love you xxxxxx <3

I'll tell you what was bugging me....once I've eaten some breakfast and had some COFFEEEEE
    Course I know you, your my stupid lil emotional fool
    Anything involving 'bleeding blue' is enough to make you happy

How possibly can you do anything without your morning fix of caffine?

I would say Germany sucked without you. But it didn't
    There were loads of butters girls there though. Nothing on you

Oh and in terms of the IPL I'm rooting for RR, just to piss you off

Why the hell are you watching 4Music, you NEVER do that :O
    Bet you're too lazy to get up and change the channel

Talk to you later Mahi

"OMG...laaaaaav you bab3s" <-------- remember that (bet you are proper grining now )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_gooner)
    None. The IPL is a disgrace to cricket
    Dude, you better get the hell of this thread then before my girlfriend like, murders you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    Even if we assume for argument's sake that his consistency is back, (which imo isnt) how would u fit him in the team?

Best 15:

Gambhir
    Sehwag
    Yuvi
    Raina
    Kohli
    Dhoni
    Pathan
    Bhaji
    Zaheer
    Nehra
    Munaf
    Praveen
    Ashwin
    Vijay
    Some new player who turns out amazing?
    His consistency is an issue yes, but from the performances of the T20 team in the past few years, it's just not Uthappa that is inconsistent, the entire team is.

Kohli for one isn't a T20 player and I don't think he would do that well. And I am a massive Kohli fan but from his past matches, when he tries to score quickly or smash things out of the park he gets out. He's the future of India though so there is a point there.

Pathan is very inconsistent too, but I would keep him in the team because he creates this psychological fear in the opponents.

If anything Vijay has had more chances at International level and flopped every single time. Rohit Sharma and Jadeja who you haven't mentioned haven't done much too.

Uthappa should be given some chances to prove his worth. Put him in the West Indies series coming up and see what he does. He had a very good IPL last year and hopefully he continues his form.

ReputationRep:
    Nice way to slap me back into reality
    Naaa, I'm not that thick to believe we could ever even meet
    Gutted nevertheless

Well, yeah maybe I was just speaking for myself...can't resist but put in a few freshy elements...
    Yep very subtle
    Yet u still dream about it...
    The guy does seem funny as well...when India won I need to go watch the video again, I was too busy doing things I had postponed all day

Nah I joke...its good to be freshy when it comes to cricket and bhangra :turban:

ReputationRep:
    Yep very subtle
    Yet u still dream about it...
    The guy does seem funny as well...when India won I need to go watch the video again, I was too busy doing things I had postponed all day

Nah I joke...its good to be freshy when it comes to cricket and bhangra :turban:
    That's what dreams are for, right? Things that will NEVER happen, seem real when you are asleep

Defo good to be freshy when it comes to cricket....not so much bhangra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jai_:))
    Dude, you better get the hell of this thread then before my girlfriend like, murders you
    LOLOLOL. Naa, he's entitled to his own opinion, I'm calm

ReputationRep:
    hahaha im back from a night of getting my ass bad repped to hell roflmao! sitting at -31 lol!!! im loving this mumbai indians playing tomos!!! gna murk it no doubting that roflmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?)
    His consistency is an issue yes, but from the performances of the T20 team in the past few years, it's just not Uthappa that is inconsistent, the entire team is.

Kohli for one isn't a T20 player and I don't think he would do that well. And I am a massive Kohli fan but from his past matches, when he tries to score quickly or smash things out of the park he gets out. He's the future of India though so there is a point there.

Pathan is very inconsistent too, but I would keep him in the team because he creates this psychological fear in the opponents.

If anything Vijay has had more chances at International level and flopped every single time. Rohit Sharma and Jadeja who you haven't mentioned haven't done much too.

Uthappa should be given some chances to prove his worth. Put him in the West Indies series coming up and see what he does. He had a very good IPL last year and hopefully he continues his form.
    Agreed, I think Kohli's amazing in ODI's, but he does get carried away in T20. Uthappa needs some consistancy, an example is yesterday, when he got carried away, when he could have easily taken Pune home, but he tried to hit a stupid shot

Jadeja and Rohit seem to be doing well in IPL, want them to be able to pull it off for India

Oh and Pathan makes any bowler nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?)

Fair point about some of the others not being up to mark as well. Vijay looks good but hasnt played the same way at international level..still deserves one more shot before being axed.

Agree about Kohli, he's young and knows how to bat in general so could get better in time. He's been getting out while trying to smash but I think we need one patient player in our middle order. This works well when he's playing with our best team though, not along with Vijay/Jadeja/Sharma. Jadeja has been the worst...played game after game but always flopped whenever we played a decent team.

It def is a good time to test him. WI are weak as well now, so there's no risk of falling away in the rankings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    hahaha im back from a night of getting my ass bad repped to hell roflmao! sitting at -31 lol!!! im loving this mumbai indians playing tomos!!! gna murk it no doubting that roflmao
    LOL, I'm in negative rep aswell
    That's making me sad. 'Cos people don't like me :cry:

Gotta see, if RCB win today, Mumbai can win tomorrow.
    If not, Come on KOCHI

ReputationRep:
    That's what dreams are for, right? Things that will NEVER happen, seem real when you are asleep

Defo good to be freshy when it comes to cricket....not so much bhangra
    Yeah but then they're pointless
    Bhurrraaaaaa...and im not even Punjabi lol

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I'm in negative rep aswell
    That's making me sad. 'Cos people don't like me :cry:

Gotta see, if RCB win today, Mumbai can win tomorrow.
    If not, Come on KOCHI
    lol!!! dwww any rep is rep i like the red personally even though its supposed to be bad roflmao (greens a bit too vomitish lol!)

Ah RCB against DC lol i dont know who to support!! who ever is good in the match i guess roflmao im gna make another tight match!

ReputationRep:
    what are you lol

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah well I am Punjabi

Okay, stop ruining my dreams
    Naa, true say, they are pointless, but unfortunately I have no control over them.

Ahhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    lol!!! dwww any rep is rep i like the red personally even though its supposed to be bad roflmao (greens a bit too vomitish lol!)

Ah RCB against DC lol i dont know who to support!! who ever is good in the match i guess roflmao im gna make another tight match!
    LOL, support RCB, the better side

Ha, green a bit too 'vomitish'

Gosh, you better keep anti cursing

ReputationRep:
    Ahaa...ur run rate is alarming ...Should I join in?

Yep here's hoping Malinga continues his rapage

ReputationRep:
    LOL, support RCB, the better side

Ha, green a bit too 'vomitish'

Gosh, you better keep anti cursing
    haha it all gets complicated if i support RCB then ill be anticursing for DC and if i support DC then il be anticursing for RCB lol!! this is why only i can anticurse.... lol!!!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah well I am Punjabi

Okay, stop ruining my dreams
    Naa, true say, they are pointless, but unfortunately I have no control over them.

Ahhhhhh
    Sorry, I'm back, just read this and thought I'd remind you that you should be dreaming about me!!!

Not that butters-ting Kohli. Plus he's too old for you
    OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAD
    OK maybe not, but still....

Kohli :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ahaa...ur run rate is alarming ...Should I join in?

Yep here's hoping Malinga continues his rapage
    you want to bad rep me too!!! how could you:confused::confused::cry: roflmao!!!

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.