Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which IPL cricket team should I support? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    lol its all good unless your holding a cricket ball and sling it at your tv in anger lol, my cousin broke his tv... but yeh watching india play just changes the atmosphere.

lol bout the curry my mum makes like 3 diff things like, curry, white people food and what ever else someone wants lol!
    Haa LOL. "white people food"....same here

India vs ANYONE = epic atmosphere. I have to wake up early, have a shower, wear my India shirt and then just sit down and NOT MOVE (unless I need a wee, and I only go during ads or when my dad is there so he can "look after the players" , just in case something "BAD" happens )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    i heard there were a couple of celebrations in abu dhabi :s but then again not many people would celebrate about cricket :s
    nahhh...it was jus me, my cousins and a few of their friends...think we were the only ones :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    nahhh...it was jus me, my cousins and a few of their friends...think we were the only ones :rolleyes:
    ohh :s well my auntie lives in dubai but she came to abu dhabi for a business conference and she was like all indians celebrating oh well ...

ReputationRep:
    oh well it was a 'fail-fail' situation for me...either that or I stayed back at Stockton which is...well I havent seen any asians here in normal life other than taxi drivers!

lol yeah i couldnt believe it was London when i saw the videos!
    felt like I was back home in Punjab. Then again....Southall is like, Punjab part 2

Just turned my TV on for 1st IPL match today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    Haa LOL. "white people food"....same here

India vs ANYONE = epic atmosphere. I have to wake up early, have a shower, wear my India shirt and then just sit down and NOT MOVE (unless I need a wee, and I only go during ads or when my dad is there so he can "look after the players" , just in case something "BAD" happens )
    aw lol, its always gna be good to see india play win or lose , but if they lose then the whole day goes pretty bad like its raining outside lol, if we win then bring on the dhols and the flags :cool:

ReputationRep:
    you're all a bunch of freshees!

ReputationRep:
    aw lol, its always gna be good to see india play win or lose , but if they lose then the whole day goes pretty bad like its raining outside lol, if we win then bring on the dhols and the flags :cool:
    Mmm, agreed.

LOL, this forum thingy was supposed to be about the IPL. We've just become typical freshies

ReputationRep:
    Bangalore!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    you're all a bunch of freshees!
    LOL, that's what I just said

Freshies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePepperRobot)
    Bangalore!!!!!
    WOOO! Good choice, what are your reasons to support 'em?

ReputationRep:
    TOSS TIME. Come on DELHI xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    LOL, bless you
    I'm dying to be able to drive, doubt I will be when the time comes.

Hope India vs Eng lives up to my expectations and that they let some of the 'young guns' play alongside the greats like Tendulkar and Sehwag
    I dont feel like I really need one anyway...Im living in a pind!
    yeah ur gonna get busy wid A levels...be very afraid!

Yeah we easily could...we're the new Austrailia innit...quality players all over the place!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, agreed.

LOL, this forum thingy was supposed to be about the IPL. We've just become typical freshies
    lol my bad! you can birth to a indian in england but you cant take the freshy out of the baby mhm that didnt sound so good lol owhell i want delhi to win!

ReputationRep:
    I dont feel like I really need one anyway...Im living in a pind!
    yeah ur gonna get busy wid A levels...be very afraid!

Yeah we easily could...we're the new Austrailia innit...quality players all over the place!
    LOLOLOL....pind

Trying not to think about anything other than cricket

Hope India can maintain their status now, become ICC world NUMBER ONE

ReputationRep:
    i would but yeh it would be quite obvious when a indians missing in class while the india match is going lol!
    No...they mite have missed to attend a cousin's wedding Its what i always did...with pride...until it became obvious lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Fuaaaaark Delhi is batting first.

Ah well Shane Warne and Trivedi will be too much for their flops.
    Hoping Sehwag and Warner can get Delhi off to a flyer. But Rajasthan are much more balanced. We'll see

ReputationRep:
    No...they mite have missed to attend a cousin's wedding Its what i always did...with pride...until it became obvious lol
    lol i have to get into uni... or atleast get my rolls royce apprenternship and be rich

ReputationRep:
    lol my bad! you can birth to a indian in england but you cant take the freshy out of the baby mhm that didnt sound so good lol owhell i want delhi to win!
    True True
    Yup, gooooo DELHI. Heart of India x

What about RCB vs Mumbai?

ReputationRep:
    Chak de viru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

ReputationRep:
    True True
    Yup, gooooo DELHI. Heart of India x

What about RCB vs Mumbai?
    Mumbai, i live near there well 4 hours away by casr but u kno... lol, its the place where ive seen, jags, porsches, mercs, audi's, and a modded lancer for some wierd reason... yeh i like my cars roflmao go mumbai for that match!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.