The Student Room Group

Music Listening Revision

I remember there being some website that lots of the musicians used to recommend on here, to revise the listening, I think. Does anyone know what it was, or have anything else to recommend?

Ta muchly :smile:
Original post by TheUnbeliever
I remember there being some website that lots of the musicians used to recommend on here, to revise the listening, I think. Does anyone know what it was, or have anything else to recommend?

I used LTScotland's Learn Listening Online. The A to Z dictionary is especially good for learning the concepts, often with audible examples.
Reply 2
Original post by ukdragon37
I used LTScotland's Learn Listening Online. The A to Z dictionary is especially good for learning the concepts, often with audible examples.

This is the one that is always posted on TSR. I also used it when I was doing higher music (recommended through my teacher). It's pretty good. It's quite difficult to understand a concept if you don't have a musical example to listen to but LTS provide examples.
Thanks guys, can't rep either of you, sadly. :p:
Reply 4
Original post by TheUnbeliever

musiclisteningrevision.co.uk is another useful one. Personally, I find this more useful than the LTS one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending