Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I remember there being some website that lots of the musicians used to recommend on here, to revise the listening, I think. Does anyone know what it was, or have anything else to recommend?

Ta muchly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    I remember there being some website that lots of the musicians used to recommend on here, to revise the listening, I think. Does anyone know what it was, or have anything else to recommend?

Ta muchly
    I used LTScotland's Learn Listening Online. The A to Z dictionary is especially good for learning the concepts, often with audible examples.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    I used LTScotland's Learn Listening Online. The A to Z dictionary is especially good for learning the concepts, often with audible examples.
    This is the one that is always posted on TSR. I also used it when I was doing higher music (recommended through my teacher). It's pretty good. It's quite difficult to understand a concept if you don't have a musical example to listen to but LTS provide examples.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, can't rep either of you, sadly. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)

Ta muchly
    musiclisteningrevision.co.uk is another useful one. Personally, I find this more useful than the LTS one.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.