Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate being bisexual, so confusing!!! Watch

I'm an 18 year old guy and I had always been attracted to girls, been in two relationships with girls that ended pretty soon, me being dumped. When I reached about 15 was when I realized that I also find men pretty attractive so it was pretty late for me. After that when I became 16 and 17; my feelings grew for men and I thought maybe I was gay, I came really close to having sex with a man but then randomly decided I shouldn't yet. But now I'm 18 and its been a few months I really liked this amazing pretty looking girl at my college, but I still thought I was gay because my feelings weren't strong enough for her; but recently I've been dreaming of being with her and kissing her. I really want to ask her out. I've seen her paying attention at me whenever I'm talking and she randomly tends to smile at me but my feelings for her are emotional but not sexual. I think she might think I'm gay because I act pretty camp sometimes and always hug my male friends or even hold their hands if they don't mind me doing so.
    Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    You're not bi, you're greedy. Pick a side and stick to it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise I was bi until I was 20

And I know what you mean about being emotionally attracted rather than sexually attracted -- with my girlfriend that's what it was to start with -- but then the sexual thing grew, mainly as we started being sexual, and now I definitely think about her sexually.. I went through the confusion thing too so I do get it. I never really appreciated how confusing it could be until I experienced it. But if you're dreaming about kissing her and doing things to her :sexface: then I'm going to say you're into her!

You won't know if she thinks you're gay unless you make a move, and then she'll know you're not. Give it a go

ReputationRep:
    Explain the situation to her and see what she thinks of it?

ReputationRep:
    You haven't even had sex with a man?

How do you even know for sure if you're bisexual till you take one up the arse?

ReputationRep:
    Just go out with who you want to go out with and don't try and put a lable on everything ... I identify as a lesbian but occasionally I'll make out with a guy at a party, I don't question who I am when it happens though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.