Turn on thread page Beta

Do i sound ready..... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salfordfairy)
    arm never found need too but family member died recently and made me realize its 3 hrs on bus it 30 mins.in car to.get to loved ones plus got.promoted so more cash x
    Ahhh right, I thought I'd do mine early, and get it out the way haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    Ahhh right, I thought I'd do mine early, and get it out the way haha
    good thinking best get it done I'm 27 and I think thats far too late

ReputationRep:
    good thinking best get it done I'm 27 and I think thats far too late
    Oh no, I don't think you can ever be too late to start

I only started because everyone else in my year at sixth form was doing it too haha

ReputationRep:
    emerging from a junction my instructor will say we could of gone then but im hesitant at times is this really bad?? xxxxx
    Yes, it means you don't have judgement of the speed and distance of approaching traffic, or perhaps you have issues with how soon you are taking in sideways glances as you approach an opening junction.

Other than the same old quote from your instructor, is he / she actually analysing the fault and providing timely remedial action so that you actually improve lesson upon lesson?

ReputationRep:
    Got my test in 22 days haha and I have about another 8 lessons to go. I can do all my manouvers now with little if any help from my instructor and I am driving independently now and I love the duel carriage ways my only weakness is hesitation at times. Like emerging from a junction my instructor will say we could of gone then but im hesitant at times is this really bad?? xxxxx
    You will most likely get marked down for undue hesitation if it is clear you could have gone.

Otherwise, you'll be OK, but remember being *too safe* is sometimes just as bad as being *not safe at all*.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.