Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of this dress? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I like it, it's cut nicely

(Original post by Lintu93)
    Hmmm... just wondering, but why do you hate it? I wasn't too fond of it either when I first saw it but it has grown on me a lot!
    Don't get me wrong, I love the cut of it/style, but it's just the faff @ the front. If the front of it could be taken off/picked off (which is what I would get my mum to do), IMO it would be fabulous; dressed up with a nice pair of heels, and accessories = gorgeous.

Don't let my opinion influence your choice @ all, im just expressing my opinion on the dress, which is what your thread is asking.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like the lacy bit at the top of the dress, but it's really nicely fitted. If you have a figure like the model then it'll be beautiful!

I really don't like that white bit tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Don't get me wrong, I love the cut of it/style, but it's just the faff @ the front. If the front of it could be taken off/picked off (which is what I would get my mum to do), IMO it would be fabulous; dressed up with a nice pair of heels, and accessories = gorgeous.

Don't let my opinion influence your choice @ all, im just expressing my opinion on the dress, which is what your thread is asking.
    Thanks! And yeah, I might look into trying to take/pick the front off. The only thing is that I like the lace - it's only really the 'leather' bits that I'm not too fond of. Oh well, more food for thought!

Thanks! And yeah, I might look into trying to take/pick the front off. The only thing is that I like the lace - it's only really the 'leather' bits that I'm not too fond of. Oh well, more food for thought!
    Do post what you decide to do

ReputationRep:
    It looks really lovely!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about the lacy bit just tacked on :s

ReputationRep:
    Its really lovely, very elegant

ReputationRep:
    Okay that is just lovely! Going to buy one for myself now...

ReputationRep:
    I think it's lovely, it would do you for all sorts of occasions

ReputationRep:
    it's beauts

:kitty: xoxoxoxox

Thanks!
    I approve :perv:

(would look good with red hair)

ReputationRep:
    Love it! So pretty

ReputationRep:
    I love the dress although I think you would need the right kind of figure to pull it off (not saying you haven't!).

ReputationRep:
    It's okay but I don't think it's worth £45. Looks a bit boring and safe to me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the lacy bit. :/ The model is so skinny :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_23)
    I approve :perv:

(would look good with red hair)
    Haha, thanks!

And I'll bare that in mind.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.