Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a guy with a fat ass watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's something to hold onto. I wouldn't complain.

ReputationRep:
    More cushion for the pushin'... if you're into that kind of thing

ReputationRep:
    Uh, yum much? pics!

"Nobody's perfect? Everyone is perfect." <3

ReputationRep:
    how big is it send a pic??

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong having a large behind if it's toned. If you're looking to tone up try Pilates, it works wonders!

ReputationRep:
    If you hate it so much that it makes you uncomfortable, I agree that you should try to work out and bulk up other areas of your body so you just look generally bigger and more muscular so it balances out more.

But I also think that you will certainly find women that like it, and lots of women who are into more muscular men so if you did beef up the rest of you, you'd be good.

Although some women are shallow, nice women aren't so really you are just weeding out the b****es beforehand!

ReputationRep:
    I like boys with fat bums, particularly in tight shorts. Nothing funnier than a kid patting one and calling them fatty bum non stop - it's happened to me lol

ReputationRep:
    be proud of it and show it off you lucky sod

ReputationRep:
    Got a friend with a PROPER FAT ASS and he gets all the *****es - it isn't as off putting as you might think providing that you're good looking like him

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.