Turn on thread page Beta

Who would you vote for? watch

• View Poll Results: Who would u vote for in the next election?
    Conservative
    32.20%
    Labour
    29.66%
    Liberal Democrats
    9.32%
    United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP)
    8.47%
    The British National Party (BNP)
    8.47%
    Green Party
    5.93%
    Scottish National Party (SNP)
    3.39%
    Plaid Cymru
    0%
    Democratic Unionist Party
    0%
    Other
    2.54%

ReputationRep:
    If there was an election tommorrow which party would you vote for?

ReputationRep:
    The party who would rule as a dictatorship. The people need to be told what to do and how to be behave therefore.

ReputationRep:
    Conservatives. The worst thing that can happen is a compete change of government ever two years.

Parties need to be able to carry out long term plans without worrying about the immediate political fallout.

ReputationRep:
    Labour.

ReputationRep:
    LABOUR .

Concervetive ****ed us right over with the Student fee's (Use to support them)
    Lib Dem - Nick Clegg is a clown . (He should grow some balls)

Leaves me with Labour (Y)

ReputationRep:
    House party with lots of black people

ReputationRep:
    Although unhappy with some of the current Governments policies, mainly because of the Coalition, I would still vote Tory.

ReputationRep:
    I would vote labour, conservatives are making cuts too fast.

ReputationRep:
    Tough one

Labour have yet to show any real alternatves to what the conservatives are doing, which leads me to think they'd be doing the exact same thing now.

Conservatives would by the same logic do exactly the same thing that labour would do.

And lib dems would do whatever their overlords (be they labour or conservative) told them to do.

So in the end it wouldnt really matter who I voted for the outcome would be exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    The party who would rule as a dictatorship. The people need to be told what to do and how to be behave therefore.
    Enjoy the negatives of Dictatorship then, Martyn.

Somehow, I reckon you'd come back on here to complain about being in a Dictatorship.

In regards to Thread;

Labour. Although I'd miss good ol' Rory. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWYears)
    LABOUR .

You do know Labour were also going to increase tuition fees.

ReputationRep:
    LABOUR .

Please give me a link to the Labour and Tory promise not to increase tution fees?

ReputationRep:
    Labour. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    LABOUR .

You're 1/2 the age to vote because you can't spell conservative, and if you can't remember it yourself, it's spelt out for you in the poll.

(Original post by Limitless)
    I would vote labour, conservatives are making cuts too fast.
    because they have to maybe?

ReputationRep:
    LABOUR .

Conservative*

The student fees were both necessary and fair (read the Browne Report, a study done by Labour). In fact, most students will pay less under the new system. Labours graduate tax was worse for students.

Besides, it was Labour who introduced tuition fees in the first place.

Lib Dem - Nick Clegg has been unlucky. He is a scapegoat of the coalition, and would have been so if he had gone with Labour instead.

Why aren't you left with another party? There are more than 3 parties in the UK you know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    You're 1/2 the age to vote because you can't spell conservative, and if you can't remember it yourself, it's spelt out for you in the poll.

because they have to maybe?
    No they don't. Labour would carry strong impactive policies through with a bit more humanity. Tories are all snappy, let's make it quick-we're all in this together etcetera, etcetera. Yet with Cameron, it's always the most vulnerable who are affected worse. Their polices will probably do well in the long term, but it's the journey there that they don't give two twigs about, it's just the way they work.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This poll will likely come out the same as always. Labour with a short lead in front trailed closely by the Tories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    No they don't. Labour would carry strong impactive policies through with a bit more humanity. Tories are all snappy, let's make it quick-we're all in this together etcetera, etcetera. Yet with Cameron, it's always the most vulnerable who are affected worse. Their polices will probably do well in the long term, but it's the journey there that they don't give two twigs about, it's just the way they work.
    Is that what they did when they got rid of the 10p tax band without having the guts to mention it and leaving it for the media to find it out and tell the public?

That was a tax increase on the poor through the backdoor which is just typical of Labour.

Give the poor benefits but tax them through the roof with tons of stealth taxes to pay it and don't have the guts to admit it. But they can always rely on the naive to fall for it.

ReputationRep:
    BNP, Britain needs to be firmly re-established and restored back to her original strength, Britain is nothing more than a mere shadow on the Global scale

ReputationRep:
    The BNP.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.