Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would you vote for? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who would u vote for in the next election?
    Conservative
    32.20%
    Labour
    29.66%
    Liberal Democrats
    9.32%
    United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP)
    8.47%
    The British National Party (BNP)
    8.47%
    Green Party
    5.93%
    Scottish National Party (SNP)
    3.39%
    Plaid Cymru
    0%
    Democratic Unionist Party
    0%
    Other
    2.54%

Quite obviously Conservative!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian Bartlett)
    If there was an election tommorrow which party would you vote for?
    i'm quite shocked that people still will vote for the conservatives... those rich poncey frakking thieving con-men *****.

lpuk (libertarian party of the uk) - who are popular on TSR and need to start being included on TSR polls more often! They're one of the 6 parties in the TSR parliament, they'd definitely do better here than NI parties (maybe better than lib dems).

Besides them the most libertarian leaning between the lib dem, tory and ukip candidates.

As of writing this BNP are on 6 votes and lib dems are on 2 - burn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyFlipper)
    lpuk (libertarian party of the uk) - who are popular on TSR and need to start being included on TSR polls more often! They're one of the 6 parties in the TSR parliament, they'd definitely do better here than NI parties (maybe better than lib dems).

Besides them the most libertarian leaning between the lib dem, tory and ukip candidates.

As of writing this BNP are on 6 votes and lib dems are on 2 - burn!
    +1

ReputationRep:
    Labour

ReputationRep:
    Disgusted by the amount of BNP voters. You have less place in British society than the immigrants and foreigners that you hate.

ReputationRep:
    wheres the "i dont want to vote" option??

ReputationRep:
    BNP have more votes than lib dems LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd sell my vote to a foreigner, which guarantee's two things-

1) I'll have some money for a chippy
    2) That vote will go to Labour.

Win win.

ReputationRep:
    Conservative, although it doesn't really matter who I vote for. The two main parties would do exactly the same thing anyway and the Lib Dems are just silly. Lib dems never expected to get in any position of power and then when they did, they were forced to realise that the majority of their policies are just not viable.

ReputationRep:
    Conservative! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Conservatives I suppose. I'm not completely sold on them, but I've never liked Labour and I've always thought the Lib Dems to be a massive joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Although unhappy with some of the current Governments policies, mainly because of the Coalition, I would still vote Tory.
    How do you know that the coalition's less Conservative policies are down to the Lib Dems?

ReputationRep:
    Excluding the fact I live in Northern Ireland and they don't stand here- Labour. Possibly Greens but most probably Labour.

ReputationRep:
    Lib Dems and always will.

Been unfairly criticised by so many people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.