a level sociology coursework Watch

This discussion is closed.
ange
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Can anyone give me any ideas what to do for my sociology coursework? all i need is a starting point!!!!! x x
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ange)
Can anyone give me any ideas what to do for my sociology coursework? all i need is a starting point!!!!! x x
Well, my AS Coursework was 'Has feminism caused the traditional family to decline?' and my A2 coursework is on post-feminism and the media. Feminism is always a good topic to use.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine was "is pop music the new religion?" and it came just after Noel Gallagher had said something in the papers about Oasis being bigger than God. It was quite a while ago!

How about taking something from the news or TV? I also considered doing "The Simpsons are not a dysfunctional family". If you're doing this, do it about a programme your teachers are quite likely to have seen though!
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ange)
I'm doing my AS research proposal at the moment, which i will carry out next year. My hypothesis is "Gendered subject choices at A level are a result of stereotyped attitudes".
lydiaenticott
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ange)
my coursework (that im desperately trying to finish at the mo!) is "has the division of labour increased within the household" Its a good topic, and as the other perosn said, anything to do with feminism is good!!

Could anyone tell me, how the hell do i do my methodology? im really stuck for things to write. Is it just writing what method u are using and why ur using it etc. or do i need to put about loads of different methods too?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise