Then I can check his Facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walter Ego)
    Innocent and pure as the driven snow me :rolleyes:

PS. Have you got a webcam
    that's what they all say :angel:

who wants to know

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ at the amount off bull**** on this thread. Only lying to yourselves tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I wanna slap myself for making it a habit. :sad:
    I'm trying to abstain myself from checking his profile though.

ReputationRep:
    Once every few days, just to see if there's any activity. There rarely is tbh, but it's always neat to see when there's a comment or something. ^^

(Original post by JGR)
    Hmm, I visit it every few weeks or so, sometimes less.
    Neither of us use facebook that much.
    IRL, MSN, IRC, and forums are what we do.
    I'm certainly not worried about my partner chatting to people or risqué conversation. That's fine with me and not something to be jealous about.
    What do you mean by risque conversation? My boyfriend makes sexual comments, in a 'jokey'? way, but it creeps me out a little and upsets me. I don't say anything to him about it... as I'm not sure if I'm being silly to be upset about it.

I check his facebook a few times a week.

ReputationRep:
    I log in to his account :P hehe but not to check up on him, just so I can go on to cityville on his profile and send myself stuff....yes I am that sad haha Rather addicted. Think I have a problem! But no I don't check up on him, never check his phone or anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you mean by risque conversation? My boyfriend makes sexual comments, in a 'jokey'? way, but it creeps me out a little and upsets me. I don't say anything to him about it... as I'm not sure if I'm being silly to be upset about it.

I check his facebook a few times a week.
    Use your imagination...
    As for sexual comments, I personally don't see the problem. Certainly not something to get upset about.
    My partner is not my property and has free will to speak.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.