Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sister has ruined my libido I think- confused........? watch

Please keep anon

So I've noticed that I find bubble butts/onion booty's sexy as hell on women, think Kim Kardashian/latina chicas. Anyway, my friends used to go on about my sister having a ' nice,peachy ass.' Anyway the other day,she was just walking around in a thong round the house and obv I saw her. Now, everytime I think of a nice big booty, I see my sister's ass, i.e get that image of her ina thong even though I don't want to. I promise I am not trolling by the way.

So,how the hell do I deal with this? Does this mean I fancy her?I still find other women with big booty's hot. Would a girlfriend help me get this image out of my head?

ReputationRep:
    Why does your sister walk around in a thong? That's just wrong

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: Onion booty, peachy ass, bubble butt? What has the world come to?! :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell does your sister walk around in a thong in front of you?

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to put some damned clothes on!!

ReputationRep:
    WINcest!

ReputationRep:
    you know the saying

incest is best

(Original post by Reflexive)
    Why does your sister walk around in a thong? That's just wrong
    She was aboutto have a shower

ReputationRep:
    I recommend becoming attracted to your sister, and you'll be good to go again.

ReputationRep:
    Can I come over for a sleep-over?

Also, if your sisters like that, take advantage pal. Give her one.

ReputationRep:
    Come on you know the drill. Pics so we can decide if this bum is as peachy as you so say

ReputationRep:
    arghhhh :/ not nice

....on another note can i meet your sister she seems hot

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to say that she's a Big Booty *****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    Can I come over for a sleep-over?

Also, if your sisters like that, take advantage pal. Give her one.
    You can have the sofa bed downstairs im in with the sister

ReputationRep:
    Everybody sing it!

I like big buts and I cannot lie,

ReputationRep:
    Think of, OLD SAGGY WOMEN, and tell jnr ''DOWN BOY''.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon

So I've noticed that I find bubble butts/onion booty's sexy as hell on women, think Kim Kardashian/latina chicas. Anyway, my friends used to go on about my sister having a ' nice,peachy ass.' Anyway the other day,she was just walking around in a thong round the house and obv I saw her. Now, everytime I think of a nice big booty, I see my sister's ass, i.e get that image of her ina thong even though I don't want to. I promise I am not trolling by the way.

So,how the hell do I deal with this? Does this mean I fancy her?I still find other women with big booty's hot. Would a girlfriend help me get this image out of my head?
    This (if you really aren't a troll) is just a mild bit of ocd. The worst thing about ocd is the more you try not to think about it, the more you think about it. The best way to get over it is just to ignore it and laugh it off. If you associate the thought with a joke it tends to be easier to forget about. If you focus on the thought negatively though it will stay in your mind.

I know it's harder said than done, but it works.

Edit: You obviously don't have chronic ocd, just a small temporary case, but here's a good article on ocd and how to deal with it: http://www.howtoguides365.com/how-to...sive-thoughts/

Also I want to marry your sister :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon

lol at you.

(Original post by AndroidLight)
    Everybody sing it!

I like big buts and I cannot lie,
    I really do, lol

ReputationRep:
    Hormonally, your sister is available and so your reactions are natural. Morally, your sister is way outta reach and your thoughts are not normal. Nature overruling morality.

Anyway, post some pics up please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.