Turn on thread page Beta

I want to be able to work :( watch

ReputationRep:
    ffs i dont even know why i'm creating this thread,but i need some kind of motivation to do something after I dunno how long
    i dont know where i'm gettign the idea that i will find help on tsr..but i'm hoping i guess :s
    i really neeed some self esteen i guess..i feel soooo worthless :s
    i dont even wanna go school or anywhere :/ and i cant even motivate myself to enter exams :/ i've given gap year but i'm doing stuff bymyself out of school :/
    i'm sure you can see all the senseless blabbering here that i've typed using my last enrgy.help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    at least do us the courtesy of correct spelling D:
    i know i know pffffffffffff i have like zilch energy

ReputationRep:
    Would you like my advice? Oh well you're going to get it anyway.

Take up a college course on spelling and punctuation and stop posting stupid things that make no sense.

ReputationRep:
    Diagnosis: lazy mother****er.
    Prognosis: career in the social welfare collection industry
    Treatment: Stop being a little ***** and do some work.

You can thank me later.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I dont understand what you want from us! But all i can say is the less you do the less energy you will have so get yourself up and out maybe join the gym or something, anything!!

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    Would you like my advice? Oh well you're going to get it anyway.

Take up a college course on spelling and punctuation and stop posting stupid things that make no sense.
    lol i'm good at spelling i just don't feel happy these days :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Diagnosis: lazy mother****er.
    Prognosis: career in the social welfare collection industry
    Treatment: Stop being a little ***** and do some work.

You can thank me later.
    i dont feel happy i dont even know why:confused: i used to be loud,responsible,confident,cheer ful and happy and someone who actually cared about stuff..
    i've changed so much in 8 months:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellybean91)
    I dont understand what you want from us! But all i can say is the less you do the less energy you will have so get yourself up and out maybe join the gym or something, anything!!
    i guess i wanted motivation:confused:
    sometimes i just wanna disappear

ReputationRep:
    At the very least you should try and go to school and get a couple of GCSE's. Then after you could take up a part time college course while working. It may seem hard, but I guess you gotta work hard if you ever want to achieve results you'll be happy with. And if what you're looking for is a job then qualificatons are the best way forward. All the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    What's wrong?
    I'm losing everbody i love in my life..i've recently become paranoid about this..losing people..making friends isn't a problem for me but like i say i terribly fear losing them,so it doesn't work..this has appeared over the last 8 months..
    it's cos of my dad as well..the way he loves his other children,but hates me..
    the fact that my mum has ocd..and i dont have much family..
    i dunno i lack so much in self esteem..it's like i dont want the world to see me..not cos i'm ugly.
    i dont have problems with my looks..but it's just something that i cant explain..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Menakshelatte)
    I'm losing everbody i love in my life..i've recently become paranoid about this..losing people..making friends isn't a problem for me but like i say i terribly fear losing them,so it doesn't work..this has appeared over the last 8 months..
    it's cos of my dad as well..the way he loves his other children,but hates me..
    the fact that my mum has ocd..and i dont have much family..
    i dunno i lack so much in self esteem..it's like i dont want the world to see me..not cos i'm ugly.
    i dont have problems with my looks..but it's just something that i cant explain..
    I understand.

Your dad doesn't hate you and never hated you. You're just insecure.

How old are you? Are you religious? What religion do you follow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyFace)
    At the very least you should try and go to school and get a couple of GCSE's. Then after you could take up a part time college course while working. It may seem hard, but I guess you gotta work hard if you ever want to achieve results you'll be happy with. And if what you're looking for is a job then qualificatons are the best way forward. All the best
    i have zero motivation..it's this thought that jeeps eating ym head that i will never be happy i've already done my gcse's and i've given a gap year before carrying on with my alelevls next year..giving a gap year isnt good.it's made me worse
    thanks for encouraging
    i recieved 5 a's in my gcse so i'm retaking some during my free year :/
    and after that i'm gonna try and find a job..
    i was worse february/march..i'm getting slightly better now...at least i dont cry everyday or get ill from sadness but i still need some motivation i gueess..
    i feel like i've always been like this whereas i haven't :/ i was a very happy normal happen..i just have to believe i can do stuff and be happy again i guess :/ and not be scared of people leaving me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    I understand.

Your dad doesn't hate you and never hated you. You're just insecure.

How old are you? Are you religious? What religion do you follow?
    lol yes he does i'm definitely sure of that.he wanted me aborted but my mum wanted me too much...it's quite simple when i see he buys houses for his 11 year old daughter and 8 year old son to give to in the future..

i'm 17..gonna be 18 in october..i've been brought up with islam cos of my mum but i'm that religous..

ReputationRep:
    So you want people to make an effort to sort out your laziness?

hahahahahahahah.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i guess i wanted motivation:confused:
    sometimes i just wanna disappear
    Ok well I'm not sure what i can do other than tell you to go out and have fun with your friends or family! You need to do something to get yourself out of this rut (for lack of a better word)

Sounds like youre feeling a bit depressed maybe? (correct me if im wrong ) so i really think you need to talk to someone about it who knows you better than we do!

ReputationRep:
    lol yes he does i'm definitely sure of that.he wanted me aborted but my mum wanted me too much...it's quite simple when i see he buys houses for his 11 year old daughter and 8 year old son to give to in the future..

i'm 17..gonna be 18 in october..i've been brought up with islam cos of my mum but i'm that religous..
    This is why you're upset then, being neglected by daddy is making you insecure

Ahh you're only a baby and still growing, don't become depressed so quick, you still have a long way to go.

ReputationRep:

Have you though about speaking to your GP.
    You sound like you could be depressed.
    You will be able to speak to your GP about counselling and everything you say to them is confidential.

Do you know what you want to do as a career?
    Do you have a job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moderation)
    So you want people to make an effort to sort out your laziness?

hahahahahahahah.
    no i wanted motivation to feel happier?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellybean91)
    Ok well I'm not sure what i can do other than tell you to go out and have fun with your friends or family! You need to do something to get yourself out of this rut (for lack of a better word)

Sounds like youre feeling a bit depressed maybe? (correct me if im wrong ) so i really think you need to talk to someone about it who knows you better than we do!
    i dunno..i cant trust anyone..it's like i forgot myself somewhere

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.