ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishpie)
    urgh what was I thinking!?
    This. I found flaws

ReputationRep:
    Crush one - pretty much the same 'what was i thinking'
    Crush two - **** i still like you but ur straight... i think =p

ReputationRep:
    A couple of the guys I used to fancy I still think 'phwoar', but for the most part, now I think 'what was I thinking!?' lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    She fat now.

Fatter and moar sweaty than a hog in heat.

No way would i fancy her now.
    Why do you have a pic of Adele as your avatar then?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    iv gone WELL of my first boyfriend now, that i liked for ages. this partly has to do with the fact i found out he walked round our local town with no shoes on :/
    Can I just ask why him not wearing shoes in town turned you off him? I agree it's a weird thing to do but it's not the end of the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Childish title but I couldn't think of another way to say it How do you feel about people you used to 'like'? Obviously if you were friends it's different but I mean are you still attracted to them or can at least see why you first liked them? If they asked you out now, what would you say?
    I've now realised that it was just a childish thought at that time. It was somewhat stupid to fancy that person because she wasn't even bothered about relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Why do you have a pic of Adele as your avatar then?
    It's to go with my sig

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really bothered about guys I used to like and I've now realised a lot of them were very wrong for me. But I think I now like someone who used to like me...

ReputationRep:
    I used to fancy my g/f, now I just find her irritating.

ReputationRep:
    lulz im 18 and most of the girls who were fit a few years ago look like aged hookers now. Me, I just keep getting more ripped and more aesthetic cuz

ReputationRep:
    In a way I still find him attractive but not to the extent I used too, I see something a lot different...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scireamortente)
    In a way I still find him attractive but not to the extent I used too, I see something a lot different...
    Pretty much this, but about a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Billie Piper when I was younger. Oh and Britney Spears.

However now, they just look hideous.

ReputationRep:
    Mostly it's "I can see what I saw in her" without being "I still would".

ReputationRep:
    The boy I used to fancy in year 6 has got 2 girls pregnant and is about to go to court for assault, I think I got lucky.

ReputationRep:
    I don't find him attractive anymore, at some point as I was growing up I just went off him - I liked the guy for about two years. I'm not quite at the point where I think "what was I thinking?!" since I can sort of understand what I saw in him - he's a very nice guy, decent, friendly etc. I realise now it never would have worked out anyway... he's an indie boy now, the skinny-jean, obscure-band obsessed type (erghh) with a douchebag beard. I'm into hip-hop in a big way, whereas he can't stand rap and I hate the indies bands. Not a match made in heaven, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neomaster121)
    Yea i know how you feel

i had my first crush on a girl which lasted 5 years we never got together but she knew how i felt only really ended after i went to 6thform but i think even if i saw her now there could be something there

i had a strange dream only a few weeks ago seeing her in paris on a bus slightly smiling as i was getting drunk for some reason and i remembered exactly how she looked and this is without seeing her for what is now 3 years i found that preety strange considering i thought i had moved on in my life
    lol it's like i'm listening to myself XD
    mine started at aroun 7 years old and faded at 14..
    I havent seen him for 5 years now..but i know that i saw him and he was slightly friendly i'd suddenly enter dream land..childhood/first crushes are always different for some reason :/
    i see him in my dreams as well sometimes..just like us holding hands or walking or doing something together

but the thing is i miss liking a guy :/ weird i know..but these are my best years and i want someone else now..i think i've gotten over him..since he's changed as well..he's not how i left him..the last time i saw him i was 12..and 14 i stopped liking him strongly..it's 3 years now and i miss being in love again :/
    surely feeling something for 7 years was love right? but i wan it again
    i missing a vital stage in my life
    i dont want a bf,but i want to be interested in someone again

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was in Year 9, I fancied about 4 different guys through that school year . Now I'm past all that and I don't think much of any of them anymore. Though, one of them a grew quite a dislike to because he said some mean things about me

Then, from the start of Year 10 I started fancying just one guy for quite a few years, haha. We were friends as well, so that may have factored into it. We even dated for a while at one point, and then it took me forever to get over :erm:

Sometimes I kinda wish I'd gone to an all-girls school - all this crush business was kinda annoying, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Whyyyy?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    iv gone WELL of my first boyfriend now, that i liked for ages. this partly has to do with the fact i found out he walked round our local town with no shoes on :/
    1) Why does we walk around town with no shoes on?
    2) Why does that mean you don't like him anymore?

In answer to the question, then quite a few I still like for the reasons I liked them in the first place, of which some they don't like me in that way, so nothing will happen, some I am no longer in touch with, and a very very small number the circumstances are just not right for anything happening. The rest I either don't see any more / etc, so don't know them now, or the smallest group of where I have changed or they have changed, and so no longer like them. I regret liking only a very small amount of people though.

ReputationRep:
    If pretty much any of them asked me out now I would most definitely tell them to jog on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.