(Original post by Walter Ego)
    Chances are slim, so spread the love
    :rofl: Get your kleenex ready... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saywhatmate)
    :rofl: Get your kleenex ready... :P
    Waiting

ReputationRep:
    this French girl, I told her that I use to fancy her...she kinda went "ewww"......yea...I got lots of self esteem issues.

ReputationRep:
    My ex broke up with his gf because of me. He still loves me but I don't feel the same anymore. Mainly because I'm focus on the man I am seeing right now. Even if I'm not seeing anyone right now, I wouldn't want to get back with my ex because of the things he did to me and I don't want to go through jealousy again.

ReputationRep:
    Well...this guy I was into for 5 Years (Age 10-15) ...I don't really find him that attractive anymore..but at that age you change a lot either way. I just realized how creepy I was when I was around him...no wonder he just stopped trying to talk to me one day, I always just answered (stuttered) one-liners xD
    He must've thought I was a freak... but he was very sweet, I wish we would've got together then, though. I know why I was into him, I really do, although it wouldn't happen if he asked me now.

ReputationRep:
    1st crush - I cringe everytime I remember and try to not think of it as a big deal, we kinda just difted apart, we still see eachother from time to time.
    2nd crush - I've liked him for a while but I don't think the feelings mutual, he sees me more like a sister. I sometimes get the urge to tell him but don't want to lose the friendship I have with him because he's the closest guy mate I've had.

I started liking her since I was about 12. If she asked me out now, I would be on top of the world. She is still perfect. Wish I was with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    If they asked you out now, what would you say?
    I'd tell them to **** off.
    I'm not interested in any of them any more

ReputationRep:
    Only properly 'fancied' two people with one ongoing -.-
    But the first I still look at her and think 'wow, she's gorgeous' but I've realised that I've slowly outgrown her. She was quite content to remain the same as she ever was and to be honest, she could be bloody boring if you didn't fight tooth and nail to get her to do something. She's still lovely though and I still see in her all the reasons I liked her :P
    But if she asked me out now? Potentially not? Not sure, I'd like to think not.

Well the first girl I fancied changed a lot so now I would say no but I can still see why I fancied her. The girl I fancy now is dating someone so I'd say no for that reason. He's also a mutual friend which could have made things awkward but I think I've been able to hide things quite well so far even when all 3 of us are together.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask all the people saying they've only liked a couple of people, when did you first 'fancy' someone and how old are you now? It just seems like an awfully low number! (Obviously there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious!).

Can I just ask all the people saying they've only liked a couple of people, when did you first 'fancy' someone and how old are you now? It just seems like an awfully low number! (Obviously there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious!).
    Well I just said 2 because they were the ones that I had the strongest feelings for. Even if I did say every girl I fancied it would only be 4 (before the "first" one) and the reply about them would be that it was short lasting and we've changed a lot since then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I just said 2 because they were the ones that I had the strongest feelings for. Even if I did say every girl I fancied it would only be 4 (before the "first" one) and the reply about them would be that it was short lasting and we've changed a lot since then.
    Ah ok! That makes more sense really

Ah ok! That makes more sense really
    I wish they had a way to notify anonymous posters when they were quoted. Anyway glad that made sense I'm assuming that most of the others did similar things and only mentioned the more serious ones or maybe the more recent one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.