Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of this? :) watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite a conservative dresser normally and lace would be a completely new look for me...what do you think?

I'm a size 12 too, so hoping it won't look bad if I'm a lil curvy...

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Metall...=-1&clr=Bronze

Opinions please?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You have got to be quite brave to wear that as your first attempt at lace.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks very nice

ReputationRep:
    I think it's pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dotty_but_good)
    You have got to be quite brave to wear that as your first attempt at lace.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    Hell naw

ReputationRep:
    Thats nice though, it's brave for your first lace attempt! I'm not really into lace personally, but I like that..
    It would look loads better on someone curvier than the model, she looks a little bit like she's draped a cloth over herself.

ReputationRep:
    It looks nice go for it if you really want to,

ReputationRep:
    No personally i don't like it but each to their own. Go for it

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm personally I think it's not so much the lace, more the fact that it seems to rise at the navel which is the problem as it could be unflattering.

If you're wanting to go for something a little more daring than usual (and hell yes you should!) I would suggest going for a sheer blouse which is loose fitting and can be tucked into shorts/skirt if you fancy.

Go for a black sheer shirt if you want to take it a bit safe at first. I'd also recommend the shirt as lace has just gone out of fashion, whilst the shirt is bang on trend for this spring.

But at the same time, for £6, why not?! Hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for the opinions everyone.

I decided not to buy, I'd have to try it on really to know if it'd suit me, probably a bit too adventurous to buy something like that online without trying it first.

Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    you can rock anything you want to as long as you have the confidence. i seen some of the stupidest **** look good on people who dont give a f

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.