Turn on thread page Beta

I don't know what happened tonight... watch

Announcements

I've been going out with someone for two months now. I like him, he's nice, a lovely person and i want us to be toghethr.

Last night i went out with some friends and I can't remember much. However theres some pictures of me this morning holding my guy mate close and they're quite suggestive. I think I might have kissed him. Ive asked other people but they don' remember. One of the people out last night is friends with my boyf's friends and im scared of rumours starting.l

I feel sick with guilt. Ive sp0oken to my boyfriend and he is ok either way though he thinks it would be weird if i did, though because i don't remember i couldn't have meant anything by it.

I dfeel disgusted with myself though. I've been unfaithful before in other relationships and I never wanted to do it again. I don't know why I alweays ruin the good things I have.

ReputationRep:
    booo alcohol- nothing but trouble- booooo

ReputationRep:
    alcohol does do that. damn it.

ReputationRep:
    Say hello to your hangover for me

ReputationRep:
    You should feel disgusted with yourself.

You made a slut move.

Tell your BF otherwise your conscious will eat away at your soul.

ReputationRep:
    What are you, some kind of religious nut?

Oh my god, I just spoke to someone who said that I did snog my friend :-/

I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be going 300 miles to visit my bf on monday!!! My bf did say that he didn't think hed be able to hold it against me cos i was so drunk but I don't know whether to tell him i deffo did or not!

ReputationRep:
    why did you drink then? you should know the consquences of becoming ****faced/paraletic, therefore you only have yourself to blame, you stupid child.
    'ohh I was so out of my face I kissed another guy, boo-hoo! oh what do I do?!' **** OFF!

ReputationRep:
    Even if you were drunk, that's not really a valid excuse imo...

ReputationRep:
    All I se on Facebook is how bad men are to woman and hate groups targeted towards men, but you've just proven that girls are worse, if you cant stay faithful when you've had a drink than don't drink, or drink less.

ReputationRep:
    Moral of the story for you = Don't drink more than you can handle.

ReputationRep:
    A drunk kiss?!?! It's the end of the woorrrllldddddd................. ..

Or you know, you and your BF can act like grown ups and move on from it. It's just a drunk snog for crying out loud.

ReputationRep:
    OP got bummed!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.