Turn on thread page Beta

I like her but don't know what to say ... watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I like her... but I don't know what to say to her you see. I've been sitting next to her in college for 7 months now and I haven't really started a conversation with her. It's shocking I know but I always presumed she had a boyfriend. She doesn't. Wasn't I moron?

We're in the same Biology class as each other. I want to get to know her more. I don't know what to say to her. How shall I start conversing with her? I don't want to come on too heavy since I've practically ignored her for such a long time... Yes it's confusing I know! I've grown to like her and appreciate her company.

I'd like to get to know her better.

ReputationRep:
    You're the bicurious troll from that other thread right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Maayybbee. But this is serious... No in fact ALL my threads have been serious. STOP DOING THAT!?!?

ReputationRep:
    loser
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thought you were gay

ReputationRep:
    I think you do know what to say , the question is do you have the balls to speak to her?

ReputationRep:
    "i havent been able to speak to you all these days, because the smell of your blood is better than any human scent i've ever known, the truth is it has been so hard to stay away from you all these months, bella'

trust me, she will love you

ReputationRep:
    "So, I've been stalking you on Facebook and I see you are single.While your music and film choices are all ****, I would still very much like to have sex with you at least once"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    i love how OP can always answer questions with either 'yes' or 'my username'. sorry, i had to blurt this. :P

ReputationRep:
    Just say hi to her at the beginning of your lesson, and maybe say something like 'how was your weekend?' or something that will get her chatting (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_Natalie_x)
    loser
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Thought you were gay
    (Original post by rbnphlp)
    I think you do know what to say , the question is do you have the balls to speak to her?
    (Original post by goddogit)
    "i havent been able to speak to you all these days, because the smell of your blood is better than any human scent i've ever known, the truth is it has been so hard to stay away form you, bella'

trust me, she will love you.
    *Gasp*

I hate running up the stairs when I turn off the lights. I think something is following me so I run so fast!

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her something work related casually and work from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No!)
    *Gasp*

I hate running up the stairs when I turn off the lights. I think something is following me so I run so fast!
    you're really lucky i cant neg anymore today OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus Christ)
    "So, I've been stalking you on Facebook and I see you are single.While your music and film choices are all ****, I would still very much like to have sex with you at least once"
    Good point. You see, I've checked and she doesn't have Facebook. She doesn't seem the type to have it. This means I can't gather info on what she likes ... Makes it harder for me to start a convo you see ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweat.it.out)
    Just ask her something work related casually and work from there
    Yeah I have asked her a lot of questions about the work but she doesn't make eye contact much and I get the impression that she's disinterested in me. That's why I haven't really spoken to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No!)
    Yeah I have asked her a lot of questions about the work but she doesn't make eye contact much and I get the impression that she's disinterested in me. That's why I haven't really spoken to her.
    maybe she is shy?what makes you think she is disintrested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No!)
    Well you've ignored her for seven months...she's probably a bit wary about what you want haha...

Next time follow up the work question with something not work related so it doesn't seem like you're using her, but are genuinely interested. If you like her, keep pursuing and eventually she'll thaw

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.