Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would YOU PAY £35 for this tshirt? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefan1991)
    if you are willing to pay £35 for it, then it is worth £35. Depends how much you like it. I wouldn't pay more than £50 for a t-shirt however.

Looking at the pictures though, it looks like it's quite high quality.

The real question is... Are you a dope chef?
    hell yeah!

ReputationRep:
    eww no :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't pay £35 for any shirt. Let alone that one.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely would fork out good doller for a decent t shirt.. it's hard to find t shirts of good quality that are less than £30 these days anyway.
    THAT ASIDE.... No f***ing way for that piece of ****. sorry to burst your bubble but your 35 pound sterling can definitely be better spent.

And if you can cook like a masterchef.. then props

ReputationRep:
    LOL

that entire brand looks like a complete rip-off of Johnny Cupcakes

ReputationRep:
    Hell no. Not for a tshirt. I could buy 8 from primark for £32 and they have some decent designs every now and then, I go on a trip for t's there every few months. If I want something specific I normally just buy a blank t of high quality for like 3 quid and screen print/transfer on to it.

ReputationRep:
    No...

ReputationRep:
    No way. Wouldn't even pay that for a t-shirt that was more than a plain white tee with a transfer on it.

ReputationRep:
    Dont piss me off.

ReputationRep:
    No way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    http://www.dopechef.tv/productview.php?l=&i=222

I'm kinda tempted. Do you think its worth it? Any suggestions?
    nope, not worth £35, looks like its worth around £11 maximum, any more and its a rip off

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't pay £35 for ANY shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzzle)
    LOL

that entire brand looks like a complete rip-off of Johnny Cupcakes
    I really like Johnny cupcakes! shame they're not uk based, do you know any other good tshirt brands?

ReputationRep:
    Hell no, £35 for a t-shirt? But maybe that's cos I'm just another skint 16 year old.

However if your loaded and feel good about it, then go for it.

Or get some real dope in...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    At first I misread it as "shirt". £35 for a nice shirt would be okay.
    But for T shirt! I don't think it's worth it

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dopechef.tv/productview.php?l=&i=222

I'm kinda tempted. Do you think its worth it? Any suggestions?

Not for this shirt, I think it's hideous but if there was something else that I really liked and was made of cotton or other natural fibers then sure, why not?

ReputationRep:
    a fiver for postage and packaging:rolleyes:
    £5 for postage and packaging?!?

Where are they shipping it from, Somalia? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm ashamed to admit I've paid £100 for a tshirt back when I had loads of disposable cash :moon:

Would I pay £35 for that tshirt? Nah, it looks the sort of one that lots of people would be seen wearing, why be a clone like... I like tshirts you never see others wearing.

Elvis Jesus make some decent clothes, pretty unique looking, check them out. Downside being they're pretty expensive.

ReputationRep:
    NO WAY, but then again it is 100% cotton so its good quality, if your rich you should get it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.