Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A pub full of people saw my privates watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm still so absolutely humiliated. Last night I went to the pub with a few people from work and had a shot of sambuca and just a couple of drinks. But the thing was that I hadn't had much to eat that day and had quite a difficult task to do so I was tired when I got there. The alcohol affected me really quickly though and I became really drunk, whereas everyone else was sober.

I don't want to get too much into the details, but I ended up standing on the table in the beer garden (which overlooks a busy dual carriageway) and dancing like a chimpanzee and taking my knickers off. I think that one of the people from work pulled me off the table, but then I pulled my skirt up and the whole pub could see my bum and vagina because I'd thrown my knickers on someone's head.

I'm so worried about the whole thing. I haven't texted anyone today or been on FB, but how can I live it down? I don't know how to apologise to everyone because I've got to see them all at work tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. :facepalm:

Everyone has 5 "I was drunk" cards. Hopefully you have one left :/

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    sambuca :coma:

ReputationRep:
    At least no one can say you're boring! I wouldn't worry too much. Some people might call you a slut or something but it shouldn't bother you.

ReputationRep:
    BwahaahaahhaaahahahhahahhaAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAA *cough*

ReputationRep:
    My only hope is google earth, where was this?

ReputationRep:
    sounds fun, hopefully you're not fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lassilsa)
    I'm still so absolutely humiliated. Last night I went to the pub with a few people from work and had a shot of sambuca and just a couple of drinks. But the thing was that I hadn't had much to eat that day and had quite a difficult task to do so I was tired when I got there. The alcohol affected me really quickly though and I became really drunk, whereas everyone else was sober.

I don't want to get too much into the details, but I ended up standing on the table in the beer garden (which overlooks a busy dual carriageway) and dancing like a chimpanzee and taking my knickers off. I think that one of the people from work pulled me off the table, but then I pulled my skirt up and the whole pub could see my bum and vagina because I'd thrown my knickers on someone's head.

I'm so worried about the whole thing. I haven't texted anyone today or been on FB, but how can I live it down? I don't know how to apologise to everyone because I've got to see them all at work tomorrow.
    Just admit you've done wrong, and admit that maybe you don't have as much resistance to alcohol as the rest of the people. Next time, be more careful and try not to exceed yourself drinking. And if they say something, just laugh at their face and say that you enjoyed the party so much that you ended becoming really excited.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! thats embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    You committed social suicide.

This isn't the Jersey shore *****, your life is over.

ReputationRep:
    WTF? Are you serious? Can you take the day OFF? I would strongly suggest you do that and /or send your coworkers an short apology email maybe or call your closest friends @ work for help? btw, just checkout FB, just to make sure there are no pics of your ........ BEFORE YOU GO TO WORK!

I still cant believe anyone could that???????? WTF!!!!!!! :damnmate:

ReputationRep:
    You might not want to describe them as privates anymore

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha! 'Chimpanzee' indeed.

ReputationRep:
    You sound fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    At least no one can say you're boring! I wouldn't worry too much. Some people might call you a slut or something but it shouldn't bother you.
    LMAO that's the spirit!

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol was involved, so they'll probably have forgotten.

If not someone will beat it next week, it happens.

Also, pics

ReputationRep:
    Tell them the little girl that only you see made you do it.

ReputationRep:
    Sambuca ruins lives.

ReputationRep:
    It better have not smell of prawn cocktail crisp otherwise you know what you'll be called as....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.