Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Vehicles: What have you seen? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    x.
    Is that house in close proximity to Green Park? Last time I was in London, as we were trecking around and had just been to B. Palace, I'm sure I remember that house with some ridiculous(!!) cars outside it.

ReputationRep:
    Saw a black Audi R8 on the A500 in Stoke. Was behind it for a couple of miles- it's huge!

Obviously he was just passing through as no one would own such a stunning machine here! (Can say that as I live in Stoke myself )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedger)
    Is that house in close proximity to Green Park? Last time I was in London, as we were trecking around and had just been to B. Palace, I'm sure I remember that house with some ridiculous(!!) cars outside it.
    Yea, between Green park and Hyde park...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...12,160.01,,0,0

Followed a Rolls Royce Phantom on the M20 for a bit today. They might be prestige but they're seriously ugly imo.

And no I'm not taking photos while I'm driving

ReputationRep:
    Yea, between Green park and Hyde park...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...12,160.01,,0,0
    I know exactly where that is. It's the lanesborough hotel I believe.
    The rolls royce is always parked outside.

On a side note I have seen a parked Maybach near the American Embassy.

ReputationRep:
    My papa has driven a load like DB9, F430 etc

ReputationRep:
    I went to Zurich on holiday earlier this year and went past a supercar dealership near the airport which had among others: a Veyron, a Murcielago, various Ferraris and at least one Ford GT.

ReputationRep:
    Most expensive : Maybach 57

Seen too many gallardos and continentals

ReputationRep:

Was in london at the weekend and saw this Ferrari.

Not sure if it's a 550, 575 or the 612. I THINK it's the 612 but i really don't know. Also, 2 Rolls behind it as well...
    Is this the Dorchester on park lane? They Always have some amazing cars outside and 8 times out of 10 they have sum arab number plates, maybe from Abu Dhabi or somewhere.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In my local town (Gloucester) there is a white audi r8 spyder
    seen a rolls royce phantom on the motorway
    seen a black gallardo in bournemouth
    my dads mate used to have an audi rs4
    plenty of mercs,
    and just yesterday some guy was parked outside our house in a bentley arnage..

ReputationRep:
    Doing my daily commute from Manchester to Liverpool I once overtook an Audi R8 (in white, looked awesome) that was cruising in the middle lane. Needless to say, less than a minute later it overtook me and left me far far behind.
    But hey! I overtook it first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewtaylor17)
    I overtook it first
    Yeah but it overtook you back. You will never be a man till you force feed that Ad man your dust :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ich Dien)
    Yeah but it overtook you back. You will never be a man till you force feed that Ad man your dust :fuhrer:
    Haha. The driver even gave me a cheeky smile as he overtook me!

Just wait till I get my own R8...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewtaylor17)
    Just wait till I get my own R8...

I love memegenerator.

ReputationRep:
    I live close to a upmarket dealership that has several Ferraris and aston martins, i think there are jaguars in there too. It is a terrible thing to go past it on a bus. A ****ing bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamil1987)
    Is this the Dorchester on park lane? They Always have some amazing cars outside and 8 times out of 10 they have sum arab number plates, maybe from Abu Dhabi or somewhere.
    Its the lanesborough hotel and the rolls Royce was there when I went past it tonight. I believe it belongs to the owner, who lives there too.

ReputationRep:

When I was in dubai, I saw this crazy orange lambo murcialago, with over the top graffiti'd paintjob. On a closer look it was Ed Hardy branded, with all ed hardy interior. Not to my taste but it did really stand out, and the owner probably paid a crazy amount for it, shame the designer has gone downhill and the brand was considered fashionable for a few months. I guess its the result of having alot of money and not really knowing what to do with it!
    But after doing a google search I have found it attached.

ReputationRep:

I saw one of these in the aldi parking lot.

ReputationRep:
    Plenty.

Best ones are sitting on a 04 Ferrari F1 car, sitting in a Ford GT and sitting in an SLR McLaren. :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 19, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.