Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think of while giving head? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Obviously, reciprocate oral is desired, but a kiss straight after would be desirable.:o:
    really though?

ReputationRep:
    My main concern during a 69 is that nobody lets out a fart

mmmm sausage... :mmm:

(I'm not gay but couldn't resist nor do I eat pork due to religion).

Let's see, what next, how's he liking it, what should I do again, rythm, oh is he about to come? *pull head away* no way I'm swallowing

ReputationRep:
    "This would be even better if I could attach a small motor on the end of my tongue"

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Let's see, what next, how's he liking it, what should I do again, rythm, oh is he about to come? *pull head away* no way I'm swallowing
    do you know how rude that is

ReputationRep:
    'for the love of god, don't *** in my eye'

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtemisRose)
    How much longer do I have to do this?
    My knees are sore.
    wear knee pads?

ReputationRep:
    Please *** already so i can stop this! And don't you dare do anything in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomethingBLUE)
    Please *** already so i can stop this! And don't you dare do anything in my mouth.
    So sorry, I meant to pos rep, you made me laugh. I have actually said these exact words to my boyfriends in the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    You should use a pillow.
    Tut tut, sex tips not allowed :awesome: .

ReputationRep:
    i gave my boyfriend head today and his bestfriend came into my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomethingBLUE)
    i think you should stop moaning about it. it gives him pleasure and if we went pleasure we need to give it to them. i hardly expect most guys paticullary want our vagina in their faces all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    My performance, if im doing it right, if he's enjoying it, and loving how much pleasure i can give him and how much control i have by doing such a simple thing
    Gotta love girls whose names's end in i's (or y's)...

ReputationRep:
    Also lollipop. Variations on 'soo, this is fun'. Random songs, which I end up humming (apparently a good thing ). 'Hurry up'. 'F-k off with the pushing'. And mainly how I really want a drink (not that kind particularly, it just makes me thirsty).

ReputationRep:
    Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop

:dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're a disgrace. You're Indian, where the **** are your morals? Disgusting.
    Reported for attacking a poster while being Anon. I really hope the anon system is reformed.

I think of the rising petrol prices.

ReputationRep:
    'daaamn i have good gag- reflex'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Reported for attacking a poster while being Anon. I really hope the anon system is reformed.

I think of the rising petrol prices.
    that's a good one the cost of petrol these days!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.