Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think of while giving head? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I assume this applies to cunnilingus too?

Just how good it tastes and concentrating on making her scream, so that she'll do something dirty I like later on.

ReputationRep:
    i don't give head

but if i did:

'wonder when i should bite'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    "I like doing this, I hope I'm doing it right though. Remember, DO NOT USE TEETH"
    Bless your heart.

Protip to all girls: If you don't do as the above you;re doing it WRONG, and the poster above is automatically superior to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Tut tut, sex tips not allowed :awesome: .
    Damn I've run out of rep! I hardly EVER run out of rep either - this thread has been amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shemi)
    "hurry up and come already!"
    ugh your lucky he comes late. 2 minutes in and ive got spunk of my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    Bless your heart.

Protip to all girls: If you don't do as the above you;re doing it WRONG, and the poster above is automatically superior to you.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    what's on your head while youre giving head?

is it just performance that your thinking of or do you actually enjoy doing it??
    1. Am I doing it right?

2. What the heck do I do with my teeth??

ReputationRep:
    Before I met my BBFF, every time I went down on someone I used to have the involuntary mental image of a random flag, stretchin from one side to the other of my cerebral vision, fluttering slitely... like watching the world cup pre-match national anthem, on repeat, on a widescreen TV, with the volume down. My first eva was Brazil Since bein' with my boyf, I evidently don't know enough flagz, because now I don't think of much at all, jus' monitoring progress and adjustment of technique. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    this thread is hot

ReputationRep:
    No homo

ReputationRep:
    What happens if I sneeze right now?

Most probably a blood curdling scream.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.