Turn on thread page Beta

Best lip balm you've ever tried? watch

ReputationRep:
    Palmer's Cocoa Butter is the only one I've used that actually seemed to help heal my lips instead of just provide temporary relief. Nivea "Repair and Protect" is pretty good as well.

ReputationRep:
    Vaseline

ReputationRep:
    ^ That nivea lip care essential is the best, I used it all the time. But once when I went to superdrug they had run out, so I looked round boots and found their own make works exacty the same as the nivea one (it looks the same colour/shape as well) and it a lot cheaper - bargain!! I always keep one at home, one in my bag and one at work!

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Essent...ginal_1110573/

ReputationRep:
    Vaseline rosy lips. It makes your lips look and feel soft and juicy

ReputationRep:

100% Shea butter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky Milk)
    I use this! It's not bad, but I think it runs out quite quickly...
    Plus I always wonder if it's too shiny? And that I have Barbie lips
    I agree..i think sometimes it can be a little too shiny, when you apply it first...but it works well.

I want the milk & honey one now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleGee)
    ^ That nivea lip care essential is the best, I used it all the time. But once when I went to superdrug they had run out, so I looked round boots and found their own make works exacty the same as the nivea one (it looks the same colour/shape as well) and it a lot cheaper - bargain!! I always keep one at home, one in my bag and one at work!

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Essent...ginal_1110573/
    I always walk past those boots essential ones, and they do look the same.... i'm going to get one next time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'amourtoujours)
    I need a new lip balm, my carmex just finished but I'm not sure if I want to get it again as I feel like it's all that moisturizing and I find it tends to leave residue on my lips Any suggestions?
    Burt's Bees - Beeswax lip balm
    Google it and it will come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by When will I know?)
    I always walk past those boots essential ones, and they do look the same.... i'm going to get one next time :yep:
    Its good! =) x

ReputationRep:
    Eon. Though it's expensive and costs like 8 pounds.

Haven't tried a lot of different lip balms.

ReputationRep:
    Aloe vera Vaseline, cocoa butter Vaseline and Burt's Bees honey lip balm are good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Just not Carmex cherry, it's awful.
    Exactly. Although it does make my lips tingle. It's probably not meant to do that, but it does feel quite nice!

Also Vaseline Rosy Lips (the pink one). But only in the tub - not the tube! I bought it in the tube and it's so hard! I have to apply to much pressure to get it on.

And I also sometimes used Superdrug's 'The Little Pink Tin'. It's their own version of Vasline's 'Rosy Lips' and although it's not as good (the surface often gets rather dry) it smells nicer.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh and I forgot to mention these in my earlier post!

That's right - fanta/coke/sprite flavoured lip balms! :eek:

I have the fanta one (used to have the sprite one but I lost it) and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised! It goes on very smoothy, makes my lips soft and it tastes yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Burts Bees! The original one is still my favourite. The Blistex med plus which was mentioned on the first page is pretty good too!

ReputationRep:
    Kiehl's Lip Balm, definitely worth the price!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lintu93)
    Ooh and I forgot to mention these in my earlier post!

That's right - fanta/coke/sprite flavoured lip balms! :eek:

I have the fanta one (used to have the sprite one but I lost it) and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised! It goes on very smoothy, makes my lips soft and it tastes yummy!
    wow!! where did you get them from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapple)
    wow!! where did you get them from?
    I think you can get them in Primark?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah, Primark

ReputationRep:
    The best I've ever had was a ****ty present from Orange with my phone. It smells gorgeous and moisturise better than others I've had. I'm an absolute sucket for lipbalm, and I generally alternate between my Orange one and those:

- Labello Mint & Minerals (I also adore their Milk and Honey one)

- Vaseline Cocoa Butter (because it smells nicer than the original one) and Rose and Almond oil

- Blistex Lips Conditioner (I love how it makes your lips tingle afterwards)

ReputationRep:
    cherry chapstick!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.