Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best lip balm you've ever tried? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Love Vaseline Rosy Lips (the red one), because my lips are naturally a bit pale and need a bit of spicing up... also, all the other 'tint' lipbalms tend to be too pink and frosty.

They do it in a stick as well as a pot now, which is exciting because I'm not a big fan of touching my face/mouth unless I've just washed my hands!
    Oh wonderful, thank you - I had no idea! By any chance have you noticed it in any supermarkets yet, please? The nearest Boots is quite a long way from me

ReputationRep:
    Vaseline is the best for me. I like the pink one.

ReputationRep:
    vaseline rosy lips

ReputationRep:
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsAnnThropic)
    Oh wonderful, thank you - I had no idea! By any chance have you noticed it in any supermarkets yet, please? The nearest Boots is quite a long way from me
    Sorry, only just saw this only seen it in Superdrug! Even big supermarkets only seem to sell a pretty small lipbalm selection!

ReputationRep:
    The fanta one from Primark. Can't beat it.

ReputationRep:

I love this one and it smells... to die for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Sorry, only just saw this only seen it in Superdrug! Even big supermarkets only seem to sell a pretty small lipbalm selection!
    Ah, okies I'll look out for it next time I go then - thank you! Just out of curiosity, is the texture different (i.e. stiffer/less greasy) than the tin? I'm hoping it will be since it's a stick, if so I'll be very happy since I hate how much the tin version "migrates" around my mouth during the hot weather .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpriteOrSevenUp)

I can't leave the house without it! I bought loads when they were £1 in Superdrug so I never run out ahaha!

Can't imagine my lips without it ahah
    This. I get through so many!

ReputationRep:
    Badger Ginger and Lemon - lovely and not too greasy!

ReputationRep:
    Are any of these good to use when you're wearing lipstick?xx

ReputationRep:
    im allergic to lip gloss and lip stick so lip balms are my addiction, i have about 7 in my handbag at present :|
    it really depends what you want it for... if were talking day to day general use
    i always go for body shop ones are always good smell sooooo yummy! the cherry n satsuma are my fav
    vasaline is always a safe one too especially love their rose one
    lush ones i find dry my lips out

summer i move to using neutogena norwegian formula lip stuffs they do a little tube of stuff (like the carmex tubes rather than the one thats like a lipstick) but this does leave like a coating on your lips supposed to last 3 hours, i use this because we have a boat and the salt air and sun eat my lips and once they have i move onto carmex, i swear by carmex if you have cracked lips the first summer i discovered it my lips were really bad everytime i spoke or ate my lips cracked again and bled, tried everything and nothing improved them carmex for just a few days and they were lots better swear by the stuff!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzywizzy525)
    This. I get through so many!
    It's so moisturising.

It's amazing!!!

ReputationRep:
    Body shop- born lippy... in strawberry... it's amazing for your lips and tastessss yummy!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.