Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of bad TSR habits: I immediately neg someone when they edit a post bawww-ing at how much neg rep they're getting, and if I see someone make a post that I don't utterly despise and they have the female symbol next to their name, I immediately click on their profile to check whether or not they're hot. Generally, though, they're fat heifers with piercings coming out of their arses (literally, probably, in most cases).

What about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    I think TSR in general is a bad habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Almonds are good)
    I think TSR in general is a bad habit.
    I think you're right. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I have a couple of bad TSR habits: I immediately neg someone when they edit a post bawww-ing at how much neg rep they're getting, and if I see someone make a post that I don't utterly despise and they have the female symbol next to their name, I immediately click on their profile to check whether or not they're hot. Generally, though, they're fat heifers with piercings coming out of their arses (literally, probably, in most cases).

What about you guys?
    Neg repped someone once and that was by accident. Don’t see a reason to neg rep ever. Why would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    Neg repped someone once and that was by accident. Don’t see a reason to neg rep ever. Why would you?
    I agree with the OP, anybody who cares enough to edit a post complaining about it getting negged deserves it. Other than that I only neg mods.

ReputationRep:
    TSR inexplicably compels me to address people as 'brah' sometimes. :facepalm2:

You have no idea just how much I could not get away with this in real life.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.