The Student Room Group

I cant take orgasm (girl)

Girls.. whenever I orgasm after a few seconds I have to literally stop because it is too intense and I feel like I cant take anymore :frown:

Is this common or is it just me??
I have the same thing, it's so good it tires me out. Mine last about 45 seconds-ish. I don't know about other girls but I'm sure it's not just you. I can have more than one but the intense shaking gets so tiring I can't be bothered carrying on :wink:
Haha yeah I have this too!
A couple of my friends have said that they go through the same thing but when they really need to get it over and done with, they keep going and it happens..or something like this
i'm not entirely sure, i'm only speaking from someone elses experience!
Sometimes I get this just before, and it will get too intense and will have to stop. Usually if its a lot of clitoral stimulation! Normally I'd just move onto something else for a bit then come back and its fine :smile:
I've never been able to orgasm. I find my clit just way too sensitive/ painful and I have to stop.
Doing it wrong.

Maybe you're being too direct with the stimulation, because it's not meant to feel like "you can't take it anymore" (in a bad way atleast)...
Hmm, mine usually last for about 10-15 seconds. It depends though.

Usually when it nearly comes, I told my BF and he would get rough. :colondollar:

But I understand why it is hard to take when you are having it, it is sooo intense.

At the same time, it feels good. lol

I just think it's like sex, it hurts but it feels good. :P
Reply 8
I am so jealous.
Reply 9
Original post by street.lovin'
I just think it's like sex, it hurts but it feels good. :P

Sex is NOT supposed to hurt...
i cant cum with sex. its so rubbish!
Original post by Yolly
Sex is NOT supposed to hurt...

Yep, First time. It can also hurt a bit when u r rough. Not everybody has a slowgoing sex you know? I'm actually fed up with tsrian who thinks they know the best.
Reply 12
Original post by street.lovin'
Yep, First time. It can also hurt a bit when u r rough. Not everybody has a slowgoing sex you know? I'm actually fed up with tsrian who thinks they know the best.

I'm aware that sex can hurt if you are rough, and if that's what you want/enjoy then that's fine. I thought you were saying that sex always hurts and that's just the way it is, which is incorrect; but I'm sorry if I misinterpreted.

First time sex doesn't have to hurt for most people; some people have particularly thick coronas (hymens), but most people can prevent pain during penetration (even the first time) by using lube, going slow and making sure they're turned on before they attempt penetration.

To the OP, I've felt the same. Can't give any advice on it though, sorry.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest