****ging off billionaires for being too rich and greedy then saying you'd get nothing but luxuries if you won $10 billion.
Turn on thread page Beta
What will yoy do if you win a $10billion in lottery? watch
- 11-04-2011 21:20
(Original post by knowme)
- 11-04-2011 21:21
As a title reflects what will you do.............................. ...........
for me at first i would buy a luxurious car.Then i will start for my worldtour.and what about you?
- 11-04-2011 21:21
I'd give a lot of it to charities. And then build a massive mansion. And a race track. And then buy about 100 cars.
That is a hell of a lot of money you know.
- 11-04-2011 21:23
I'd take 1-2 years out relaxing, finding myself and discovering the world :P
i'd figure the rest out later hehe
- 11-04-2011 21:25
- 11-04-2011 21:31
- 11-04-2011 21:36
For sure I'd just go travelling all over the world to as many places as I can and do as many things as I want. That's a dream of mine, to travel the world
And since it's such an excessive amount of money for one person to have, I would share loads with my family. Then when I'm more settled and not travelling, I'd buy myself a really nice car or two, and a really nice house. I would buy lots of nice clothes and other material goods that take my fancy (hey, I'm a shopaholic ). I would also give a lot to different charities
Of course I'd save some too. Maybe invest in my own business when I get a great idea. The possibilities are endless
- 11-04-2011 21:38
What kind of lottery has a prize of $10bn? I need to play that mother.
- 11-04-2011 21:38
- Buy my parents a house anywhere they wanted, also give them as much as they needed for life
- Buy my brother, his partner and their children a house, again set them up for life
- Give my aunty and my cousins all they need again
- Same for Uncle and grandparents
- Pay for my degree
- Go on a world tour
- Buy my own house
- Go on a massive shopping trip
- Give it to charities
- Build my own animal shelter
- Give chunks of it to people i think need it, like the lady next door, people who are struggling etc
- 11-04-2011 22:01
- 11-04-2011 22:10
10 billion seems like too much? Oh well, I'm not complaining. Monies plz.
*resists temptation to paste "Billionaire" lyrics*
I'd get myself a house, car etc, huge shopping sprees. All I really want is to not have to worry about money while still living a relatively normal life.
Here's how I'd give the rest away:
- Set my parents, grandparents, and 3 best friends up for life
- Pay for my sister's and goddaughter's education, and then set them up for life once they've had their education
- A house and car for each of the relatives I actually speak to (trust funds for cousins under 18)
- Charities. No idea which ones but of course I'd give a huge amount to charity.
- I like the idea someone mentioned in the thread of giving former teachers/schools money so I'd do that.
- Probably also give a couple of million to the genuinely nice people I've met in my life.
- 11-04-2011 22:13
Buy an island and get it turned into my own country http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1584124
Go on a round the world trip for a couple of years
Go to university and pay for it all up front with cash
Donate a lot to charity
Buy all my family and friends anything they wanted
Have sex with lots of hot women for a while (while I'm still young )
Become an explorer
Join the illuminati
Have dinner with the most influential people in the world
Go on the virgin space station thing (the hotel in space)
Start inventing the worlds best flying car
Invest a lot of my money
Go to a poor village somewhere in a poor country and make it amazing (library, clean water supply, hospitals etc (actually, I will just do this a lot of times rather than giving money to charity- at least this way I could see where my money is going))
Buy several amazing houses in several amazing countries
Start my own company selling my new flying car
Make even more money
Buy several more islands surrounding my island to increase the size of my country
Make a national football team in my new country
Invest a lot of money into training my new team
Have them win the world cup
Marry Dania Ramirez
Sounds good to me.Last edited by Lewroll; 11-04-2011 at 22:14.
- 11-04-2011 22:15
Buy manchester city and make sure they actually win something
(Original post by Emma:-))
- 12-04-2011 00:26
Id do the same.
Then id buy myself a house, decent car, go on a shopping spree.
Id also give some to family and friends and also give some to charity.
i'd give half to my mum( wouldn't be here without her). the rest try to some how make more from it.
- 12-04-2011 00:28
buy a house for my mum and my sister
take the money i need for uni fees
then give everything else to charity, or make a business out of it.
- 12-04-2011 00:32
- split £5million between all charities.
- buy a bungalow.
- get a car
- get a dog and a fish
- put away £1million for future - eg, my children.
- take me and my boy on holiday
- pay off my parent's and his parent's bills
- if there's any left over, clothes and tattoos
- 12-04-2011 00:35
I'd take the video for The Rock Show by blink as my inspiration then go around doing those type of things for a while. Then I would pay my favourite bands to play a show in a tiny venue, like 200 people or something (: !
- 12-04-2011 00:38
1. Build an Island Fortress
2. Invest money wisely to become wealthier
3. Invest money in developing a small army
4. Invade Iceland
- 12-04-2011 00:41
Get a house on Kensington Palace Gardens, attempt to multiply it.
- 12-04-2011 00:41
Get pissed up, not the average Fosters and Jagerbombs though... I would go ****ing mental on the town.