Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, quick run down of the situation.

Final year at uni, final exams coming up. Met this girl in first year, on very first day on my course. Became friends instantly. She is lovely, but seemed a little too "wild" in her first year so I left it at friendship but I think she wanted more at the beginning.

Fast forward to second year and she gets a boyfriend at home. Hardly sees him and always moaning about him. Still with him now, still moaning about him more than ever.

Over the last year, I've grown more attracted to her. I've dropped little hints, but I'm awful with words. I think she's getting fed up of being told that I like her new haircut, her eyes are beautiful and whatever.

The second problem is I'm at home over Easter, she is at home over Easter and will only be seeing her very briefly around the exams.

Considering that we aren't going to be on the same course for too much longer, I really want to tell her my true feelings. Problem is I get nervous quite easily, so if I try this in person, it simply won't work as I'll come out with a load of rubbish.

Any suggestions, considering I won't be seeing her for about four weeks?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.