Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRdet5Ehyo

don't know how to do the thingy :P

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4eSwSVgDY4

Busta Rhymes

ReputationRep:

I couldn't decide between this and A Team (also by Ed Sheeran)
    I'm not really into 'rap' (if that's what you'd call what Mikill does on this) but I think the lyrics are really really good, and Ed's voice is just beautiful

The guitar on this is celestial.

ReputationRep:
    Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    LOL oh hayley, you and your wild antics :sexface: whatever will she get up to next?

no haha i definitely will, i imagine they cant be too shabby if they inspired your username.

i really like avenged sevenfolds metalcore stuff tbh. im a bit more mainstream -.- i did however enjoy that ^

i think a lot of music is ruined by the fans, a lot of bands seem to draw certain crowds and if you dont fit in with that crowd then it makes it a bit uncomfortable for you. i imagine if you went to a death metal show, youd encounter some quite scary-looking people and feel totally intimidated (i like to think im pretty normal looking) and stick out like a sore thumb. i dont know about you though, thats just me

indeed at least thats something though! AND sonisphere; youre not really the one who needs to be worried here.
    hopefully SyX will do some touring after theyve released their next album though? i dont even care what the albums like, ive just gotta see them again
    Yeh she naughty Shame she's a *****...

36 Crazyfists are awesome, but I can understand while people don't like them. Also, Waking The Fallen is good album (even though City of Evil is way better).

Here's a start
    Spoiler:
    Show

I too don't look the part. I couldn't pull off the metal look even if I wanted to. I just throw on one of my several band tshirts and try to fit in. I'm too scrawny to mosh but I do anyway That's the only way I fit in.

You're right, I can't complain, and from this moment forward shall cease to rub it in

ReputationRep:
    I was originally gonna say Don Henley - Boys of Summer coz I'm going through a summer song phase but then I say Owl City on your last.fm so I thought of this:

ReputationRep:
    Black Fingernails, Red Wine - Eskimo Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5nKvwPtY3E

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.